Just recently there was a major sensation across the TDP camp and this was with the news of senior leader and MLA Payyavula Kesav quitting the party and joining somewhere else. This was followed by a press meet and Payyavula Kesav breaking down in front of everyone and swearing his loyalty to TDP till his last breath. All this is fine but many are now asking one more question. If this was the move of some opposition side people what is the reason behind targeting only Payyavula Kesav and creating such a strong buzz about his exit. Under normal situation, Payyavula is not a man who would make much noise or attack opposition aggressively. Few others are stating if Payyavula really quit TDP and joined some other party how would the other party be benefited? How would it really damage TDP? Anyways, it is now clear and confirmed that Payyavula will never leave TDP. It remains to be seen whether Chandrababu will give a handsome reward for this loyalty during these tough times.
More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance Vijayawada sources have stated that the brightly colored common man's vehicle, Vijayawada rickshaw, which earned the city the name of second Kolkata in India, is being overtaken by autos. Meanwhile most of the rickshaw-pullers are turning into coolies with autos becoming the common mode of travel. Moreover rickshaw, which does not cause any pollution, was the vehicle used by the middle-class to ply short distances in the city.
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat
- US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%