The situation of the YSR Congress looks strong from distance and this is due to the various joining happening from other political parties. But still, there is one bitter fact the party is unable to digest. Their leader Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is still in jail and to make things worse no one knows when he can come out and if he will come out. Many questions are making rounds such as "Will Jagan get bail in the second plea? Will YSRCP work more on bringing down the government more aggressively? In a way they can start using their hidden weapons ie MLA's looking forward to join within the party to achieve their objective. But with their leader inside, what would be the strategy and future path of YSRCP? They have Y S Vijayamma who got into the frontline and started handling Hyderabad party office while Jagan’s sister Sharmila is on the roads as part of her Pada Yatra and is spreading their reach among the masses. Compared to Jagan, both are fairly inexperienced so they have to rely on the wisdom of the other senior leaders. But that will mean that the YS family will lose the grip over the party nodal point. So, it could only mean that sitting in the jail, Jagan cannot count the rods of his prison but he has to keep working constantly from inside to stabilize the boat instead of putting everything on Vijayamma and Sharmila.
Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government New Delhi sources have reported that in a major blow to the Arvind Kejriwal government in Delhi, the Election Commission (EC) on Friday recommended disqualification of 20 Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLAs for holding 'office of profit' and the recommendation has been sent to President Ramnath Kovind for his nod.
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again
- Trump administration wants to admit immigrants who have skills, talent and English fluency
- Realty Registration department created record by conducting 1 lakh registration in a single month
- Shares of HDFC Bank trading at Rs 1,944.30, up 0.65%, on the BSE
- CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?