With the election season fast approaching in the year 2014, all the political parties across India are gearing up to increase their cadre and strength. As part of that, many of them are now initiating the membership drive and top among them is the congress party. Given its presence and reach across the nation, they are expected to reap maximum benefits. But here is the ground reality situation in Andhra Pradesh. The Membership drive took off in a grand style but eventually it is falling into pieces because of only one reason, the internal clashes between congress leaders. Sources say groups have formed and each of them are trying to gain an upper hand. In these internal fights, the main objective of getting outside individuals as members has gone for a toss. At a deeper level, the MLAs are not happy with DCC president, the ministers are not happy with those MLAs and no one is listening to anyone. This is reportedly the factual position of congress so where will the drive be successful.
Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government New Delhi sources have reported that in a major blow to the Arvind Kejriwal government in Delhi, the Election Commission (EC) on Friday recommended disqualification of 20 Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLAs for holding 'office of profit' and the recommendation has been sent to President Ramnath Kovind for his nod.
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again
- Trump administration wants to admit immigrants who have skills, talent and English fluency
- Realty Registration department created record by conducting 1 lakh registration in a single month
- Shares of HDFC Bank trading at Rs 1,944.30, up 0.65%, on the BSE
- CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?