The Telugu Desam Party has been tagged as a Kamma dominated party by many of its political opponents. The general allegation is that non-Kamma leaders don’t get the due preference. And it looks like the acts of senior actor Murali Mohan are also confirming this type of belief. According to sources from Rajahmundry, Murali Mohan is very much in preparation to contest from Rajahmundry once again for the coming 2014 elections. But the complaint being given is that he has not been treating the MLAs of the west Godavari district and is using caste politics much to their discouragement. In the recent past, noted MLAs from this region have shifted to YSR Congress and they are sharing their woes experienced with Murali Mohan to their close people. Murali Mohan is a very close confidante of Chandrababu Naidu but his style of politics seems to bring more damage to TDP. What is Naidu going to do about it?
US Government shutdown to ensure that all unpaid workers received retroactive pay Accordingly the US government on Saturday shut down after a period of five years as Congress failed to overcome standoff over spending and immigration. Meanwhile US President Donald Trump and Congress were unable to pass the short-term bill to keep the US government open and prevent agencies from shutting down.
- Decision by TRAI allows airlines to offer calls, internet services once they meet security norms
- Chintakindi Malleshwam journey shows how hardship can win Padma Shri
- Will Kamal quit cinema and join poltics full time or is he gonna sail in Two Boats?
- KTR's marvelous plan to link MoU with Tokyo for Telangana
- Tamilnadu Government increased fares of State run transport corporations by 20 to 54.54%
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- Indian President unveiled a book titled 'The Heartfulness Way'
- Aadhaar seeding & bank account linking helps do away with multiple provident fund accounts
- Is there any ultimate solution to ensure children's safety in schools?
- Trump said Tax cuts are the most significant reforms in American history
- Do you know AP's position in Per Capita Income?
- Election Commission disqualified 20 AAP MLAs for holding 'Office of Profit' of Kejriwal Government
- Patent reveals Samsung plans to put front camera, sensors underneath the display
- Supreme Court stays ban by Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana and MP for screening Padmaavat
- Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs!