- The crowd bargaining platform to help further strengthen the brand
- The Founder and the team of 53central.com to join the Mebelkart team
Mebelkart, India’s largest Online Furniture Marketplace today announced the acquisition of 53central.com, a crowd bargaining platform that enables group buying options for sports enthusiasts worldwide. 53central.com, was founded by Josy Mathew who will join Mebelkart as the Head of Business Development and lead its new business lines of bulk selling under Mebelkart.com.
Mebelkart, currently has the biggest offerings in furniture and are always on the lookout to provide better buying experiences for their customers. It has recently received a fresh round of investment from Askme.com, a Getit Infomedia company, and is looking to expand its service offerings to be able to evolve as an international player.
Mr. Rahul Agarwal, Co- Founder and CEO of Mebelkart
Commenting on the acquisition, Mr. Rahul Agarwal, Co- Founder and CEO of Mebelkart said, “Group Buying is expected to become phenomenally large in case of the furniture and interior design industries. This acquisition will enable us to further strengthen our position in these sectors. We will be looking at more acquisitions and acquihires in the future to grow inorganically and expand our reach to global markets.”
Added Mr. Agrawal, “Josy has, over the past year, has launched and scaled up a great concept, with strong online and offline roots. We welcome Josy and his team into the Mebelkart family. We, at Mebelkart, are in a very interesting phase of our journey and are growing at an extremely fast pace. We are confident that the expertise and experience of the 53central.com team will enable us to expand and strengthen our foothold as the No. 1 Online Retailer in the Furniture industry.”
In its efforts to encourage and promote aspiring entrepreneurs, Mebelkart along with Askme.com, recently started an Entrepreneur in Residence Program with the single defined objective of working with Entrepreneurs, giving them strategic knowledge, planning & mentorship. Over the years, we are looking forward to being a family boasting of an entrepreneurial culture within the company.
Mebelkart.com is focused on providing its Customers "a world class experience" in Furniture retail. It was formed by industry professionals from IITs and BITS. The company aims to bring transparency into the system of Furniture selling through the use of technology. Today, Mebelkart has become India’s No.1 Online Furniture and Décor portal. Today, the company provides a complete design solution to our customers. The company has 90000 products listed on the portal, 150000 satisfied customers, delivers in 20000 pin codes and has over 500 sellers selling on the platform.
CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy According to sources Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao had currently urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Centre should permit states to have their own reservation policy based on their specific requirements. Meanwhile the TRS Chief said he wants centre to help states like Telangana which is growing faster and which will ultimately become the wealth of the country.
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states