Lord Ganesh is one of the most famous gods among Hindu deities and he is the god with an elephant face and human body. He is to be worshiped first (pratham pujy) before any prayer or pooja as per Hindu tradition. Instead of a using Ganesh in sitting posture, put a picture or idol of standing Ganesha this servers the purpose of higher income.
Then lit a deep with coconut oil and ghee every day before the picture or idol. Offer Jasmine or other flowers during prayer if you can find around. Besides worshiping lord Ganesha, one should also worship lord Shiva and goddess Parvathi. This will ensure positive benefits without fail. He seems to be our companion on the long run. He does not leave you in the middle of experiment.
For students, self employed and business men, lord Ganesh blessing will be fruitful. Put a picture or idol for worship at home or office. By spelling his slok and reciting his mantra. By offering a dhup or deep and incense sticks. Worship on a Wednesday. Fasting on Tuesday if one is affected by ketu in horoscope is beneficial.
Auspicious Friday, the day for Goddess Durham Sri Durgaya Namah” This mantra is of Goddess Durga the combined form of the powers of Lakshmi, Saraswati and kali. By enchanting this mantra all the physical, mental, economic problems are solved. Read the following every Friday, o my devi maa ! . please bless me with your infinite power and please make my life ideal,
- Ringing bells in Hindu temple has scientific reasons
- How to be respectful when visiting a temple?
- Hindus plunges into River Ganges to wash out their sins
- How to please Lord Venkateswara on Saturdays?
- Muslims across World keeps Holy Fast from Sunrise to Sunset
- What makes Ramadan very special for Muslims?
- What and all should be prohibited during the month of Ramadan?
- Do you know? How women get ready for Ramzan?