Lord Ganesh is one of the most famous gods among Hindu deities and he is the god with an elephant face and human body. He is to be worshiped first (pratham pujy) before any prayer or pooja as per Hindu tradition. Instead of a using Ganesh in sitting posture, put a picture or idol of standing Ganesha this servers the purpose of higher income.
Then lit a deep with coconut oil and ghee every day before the picture or idol. Offer Jasmine or other flowers during prayer if you can find around. Besides worshiping lord Ganesha, one should also worship lord Shiva and goddess Parvathi. This will ensure positive benefits without fail. He seems to be our companion on the long run. He does not leave you in the middle of experiment.
For students, self employed and business men, lord Ganesh blessing will be fruitful. Put a picture or idol for worship at home or office. By spelling his slok and reciting his mantra. By offering a dhup or deep and incense sticks. Worship on a Wednesday. Fasting on Tuesday if one is affected by ketu in horoscope is beneficial.
Pitru Dosh remedies to be followed There are many ways available to nullify the effects of Pitru Dosh. Some of the ways are described below. It is believed that satisfying our ancestors and forefathers, we can have their blessings for peaceful and happy life. For the peace of the souls of our ancestors it is advised to perform SHRADDH. Shraddh is the ritual and ceremony performed for the departed souls of our ancestors.
- Fasting rules to be followed during Panguni Uthiram
- Why Maasi month is so special?
- Use this simple trick to attract Goddess Lakshmi
- Lighting Lamps before God by evening eradicates problems
- Auspicious Masi Magam removes all afflictions
- Indian American with his Girlfriend plans to kill the Man s wife
- Science behind Indian Women wearing Toe Ring
- Please Lord Shani Dev by offering Mustard Oil on Saturdays