Lord Ganesh is one of the most famous gods among Hindu deities and he is the god with an elephant face and human body. He is to be worshiped first (pratham pujy) before any prayer or pooja as per Hindu tradition. Instead of a using Ganesh in sitting posture, put a picture or idol of standing Ganesha this servers the purpose of higher income.
Then lit a deep with coconut oil and ghee every day before the picture or idol. Offer Jasmine or other flowers during prayer if you can find around. Besides worshiping lord Ganesha, one should also worship lord Shiva and goddess Parvathi. This will ensure positive benefits without fail. He seems to be our companion on the long run. He does not leave you in the middle of experiment.
For students, self employed and business men, lord Ganesh blessing will be fruitful. Put a picture or idol for worship at home or office. By spelling his slok and reciting his mantra. By offering a dhup or deep and incense sticks. Worship on a Wednesday. Fasting on Tuesday if one is affected by ketu in horoscope is beneficial.
Happy Ugadi Wishes to all Dear and Near Ugadi, the New Year for the people living in the Deccan area also celebrates the arrival of spring season. Like the new leaves, new buds, fresh breeze and bright sunlight, the Ugadi festival also symbolizes the birth of a new era. It is celebrated on ShuklaPaksha of the first month Chaitra of the Hindu calendar and also the first season, Vasanta –Ritu Spring). As all these elements works together, the Ugadi festival importance is very significant.
- Ugadi Special: Significance and Importance
- Why Ugadi marks the New Year 2018?
- Friday Special Raagu Kaala Durga Pooja
- Karthigai Deepam auspicious day
- God Brahma the creator of Universe
- Hindu Goddess powerful of all Goddess is Adi Parasakthi
- Friday, the day for Goddess Durga
- Pooja the process of worshiping God with pure mind and heart
- The chronological list of Guru Parampara of the matham follows:
- Hindu God Bhagwan Dattatreya
- Hindu Gods married to teach moral values
- Goddess Saraswathi is for Learning
- Do you about this Famous Brihadeeshwara Temple?
- Hindus follows special fasting days of the week
- Temple is a place filled with Positive Vibrations