Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Trichy: Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple is dedicated to Ranganatha and one of the masterpieces of the Dravidian style of architecture in south India. It is one of the most famous Vaishnava temples in South India and listed as the largest functioning Hindu temple in the world.
Thillai Nataraja Temple,
Chidambaram: The Thillai Nataraja Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and known
as the foremost of all temples of Saivites. Chidambaram place is one of the
five Pancha Bootha Sthalams representing the element – Akasha.
Annamalaiyar Temple, Thiruvannamalai: Annamalaiyar Temple is located at the base of Annamalai hills and dedicated to great god lord Shiva and it represents element – Agni. Ekambareswarar Temple, Kancheepuram: Ekambareswarar Temple located in Kancheepuram is the largest temple in the town of Kancheepuram and represents the element – Earth.
Tiruchirapalli: Jambukeswarar Temple is one of the most popular Shiva temple in
Tiruchirapalli located in the Srirangam Island and ranked as one of the five
major Shiva Temples of Tamil Nadu representing the element –
Water. Meenakshi Amman Temple, Madurai: The temple is the most
prominent landmark and most visited tourist attraction in the city and one of
the top 30 nominees for the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Hindu God's praying Day wise is auspicious In Hindu mythology, every day of the week is dedicated to one particular god. Devotees who believe in god worship particular lords every day. So, if you want to worship all avatras and forms of god in particular, you get one whole day to shower your devotion to the god! In short, every day of the week is dedicated to a particular god. For example, Monday is a day which is devoted to Lord Shiva. Tuesday is the day to worship Lord Hanuman, Wednesday to Lord Ganesha etc.
- Goddess Durga Mantras for Happy and Prosperous Life
- Some interesting facts about the Harvest Festival - Pongal
- Significance of Pongal
- Every morning offer water to Sun God
- Get Shakthi from Adhiparasakthi, Melmaruvathur
- Tamilnadu people calls Pongal as a Harvest Festival
- Tirumala Tirupati Darshan : 06.01.2018
- Do you know the importance of Ugadi Festival?
- Mangalsutra in Women is a powerful weapon
- New Year Special Hindu Festivals of 2018 associated with Deities and Mantras
- Worshiping Family Deity is more important
- Lord Shiva's sacred Bull is the Hindu God Nandi
- Gopurams of Tamilnadu which is known for its architecture
- Do you know about Sabarimala Vratham?
- Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy