The ritual performed by the hindu scholars are no ordinary.Those Brahminal scholars are trained in Venkateshwara Vedha Vinyana Pedam specially to serve the lord Venkateshwara.That school follows Vedic tradition and it is under the control of the TTD authorities.
The flower decoration is done for the Lord every day and it takes the finest flowers across the globe.They use about 100 to 200 kilos and on a special occasion like Brahmotsavam, the count gets skyrocketed to 35 tons, the most of it goes for the decoration of the vahanaas.The Srivari Sevaks dressed in bright orange colored serve the devotees who visit the temple.During the special occasion, 75000 devotees visit the temple.The temple authorities have streamlined differrent arear from the famed prasadham to securities.the fifth day of Brahmotsavam is very special which attracts huge crowds.The temple authorities take care of the devotees they serve them with buttermilk to quench their thirst, force they distribute around 35000litres of buttermilk every day.The vahanas are pulled by the collective force of the devotees and the devotion is unabated.
Goddess Durga Mantras for Happy and Prosperous Life Here you can find some secret mantras of Goddess Maa Durga particularly overcoming too many types of problems, and getting better life of using them. Om Hreeng Dung Durgaayai Namah - This Mantra helps one in attaining all types of Siddhis. It is considered most effective and secret Mantra and has power to fulfill all suitable desires.
- Some interesting facts about the Harvest Festival - Pongal
- Significance of Pongal
- Every morning offer water to Sun God
- Get Shakthi from Adhiparasakthi, Melmaruvathur
- Tamilnadu people calls Pongal as a Harvest Festival
- Tirumala Tirupati Darshan : 06.01.2018
- Do you know the importance of Ugadi Festival?
- Mangalsutra in Women is a powerful weapon
- New Year Special Hindu Festivals of 2018 associated with Deities and Mantras
- Worshiping Family Deity is more important
- Lord Shiva's sacred Bull is the Hindu God Nandi
- Gopurams of Tamilnadu which is known for its architecture
- Do you know about Sabarimala Vratham?
- Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy
- Among all 12 Months, God resides in the month of Margazhi