Many believe the mighty Hanuman to be an avatar of Shiva. But unlike that of Ram, there are no stories about Hanuman finishing his mortal form on earth. Neither no proof for ascending to heaven.People believe that is because Hanuman is still among us.
According to Hindu mythology, Ram and/or Sita (according to some accounts) granted him the boon of immortality to live forever because Hanuman wanted to stay on earth for as long as people worship Ram.
Now this is the interesting fact. Apparently, Hanuman offers a dharshan himself to those who recite a 'secret mantra', which happens to be Kaaltantu Kaarecharanti Enar Marishnu, Nirmukter Kaaletwam Amarishnu. Hanuman only appears to those who fill certain pre-conditions.
1 - The devotee should be aware of own soul's relationship with Hanuman.
2 - Within 980 metres radius from where the mantra is chanted, there can be no other person who does not fulfill criteria.
Goddess Saraswathi is for Learning If you please the Goddess Saraswati she can grant you with a lot of knowledge and talents. The people who are affected by Rahu must worship the goddess Saraswati regularly. She is the mother of the Vedas. Some say that she is the daughter of Lord Shiva and goddess Durga. Some also say that she came out from the mouth of Lord Brahma. She was very beautiful and Brahma considered her as the most beautiful creation of his. She is associated with the moon and lotus both of which are signs of eternal
- Do you about this Famous Brihadeeshwara Temple?
- Hindus follows special fasting days of the week
- Temple is a place filled with Positive Vibrations
- Tirumala Information : 14.02.2018
- Goddess Lakshmi in many avatars
- Tirumala information : 13.02.2013
- Hinduism is diverse religion across globe
- Chandra Darshan is a rare scenario, more beneficial
- Do you visit temple on a regular basis?
- Doing Pooja at home is a must
- Auspicious Tamil Month Thai is full of festivals
- Tamil New Year marks special year for Tamilians
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Tulsi plant is considered sacred in Hinduism
- 'Gayatri Mantra' reciting every morning develops our personality