India is the country which is known for its rich Hindu culture and tradition. There is hundreds of mesmerizing Hindu temples across the country in different design, shape, locations; but not all temples are built as described in Vedic literature. Temples are found deliberately at a place where the positive energy is available abundantly from the magnetic and electric wave conveyances of north/south post push.
The idol of God is set in the core center of the temple, known as “Garbhagriha” or “Moolasthanam”. Ideally, the structure of the temple is built after the idol has been placed in a high positive wave centric place.
Temples are the place that contains pure vibrations
of magnetic and electric fields with positive energy. In olden days, temples
were built in such a way that the floor at the center of the temple were good
conductors of these positive vibrations allowing them to pass through our feet
to the body. Hence it is necessary to walk bare footed while you enter the core
center of the temple.
Five Senses Of Human Body Are Sight, Hearing, Touch, Taste, And Smell. These Are Activated By The Following Actions In The Temple: The positive energy in the temple is absorbed properly only if you ensure that all five senses are activated in your body while you are in the temple. Also the place of worship is said to be pleased only if your five senses are pleased.
Hindus follows special fasting days of the week It is observed for the Lord Sun or Surya. Red is the color of this day. It is believed that this fast helps you in fulfilling desires. People suffering from skin diseases also observe this fast to get rid of it. Extra importance is given to cleanliness of the body and surroundings. Red flowers are offered for prayers and red colored sandalwood tilak is applied on the forehead.
- Temple is a place filled with Positive Vibrations
- Tirumala Information : 14.02.2018
- Goddess Lakshmi in many avatars
- Tirumala information : 13.02.2013
- Hinduism is diverse religion across globe
- Chandra Darshan is a rare scenario, more beneficial
- Do you visit temple on a regular basis?
- Doing Pooja at home is a must
- Auspicious Tamil Month Thai is full of festivals
- Tamil New Year marks special year for Tamilians
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Tulsi plant is considered sacred in Hinduism
- 'Gayatri Mantra' reciting every morning develops our personality
- Todays Tirumala samacharam : 22.01.2018
- Women should posses these characteristics as per Hinduism