Most of us would remember that our grandparents use to get up early in the morning and offer water to Sun, also known as sun salutation. It is believed that offering water to the Sun in the wee hours of morning provides you with positive energy and makes your day better. According to Hindu mythology, the sun is called the soul of the universe. It is believed that brightness of the sun gives knowledge, shows us the right path and speeds us up.
As per the ancient Hindu scriptures, sun worshiping leads to many miraculous benefits. There are also specific measures described to worship the sun in various scriptures. It is also believed that regular offering of water to the sun makes your disciplined and maintains the body, mind and spirit balance.
Wear clean clothes after the morning shower. Fill
fresh water in a copper container. Add Ashtagandh, red flowers and Akshat in
the water and chant this mantra: ऊँ सूर्याय नम:
While chanting the mantra, offer the holy water to the sun. Offering Arghya to
the sun gives you mental, physical and practical endurance that overcomes every
It also makes one fearless and heroic. Sun worshipping makes one a scholar, master of pithy with effective voice and intelligent. If you regularly worship the sun, it removes ego, anger, greed, desire and evil thoughts from a person's mind. The sun's heat is almost unbearable after the wee hours of a morning. It's natural for the devotee's to comfortably worship and hence morning is considered as the best time to offer water to the sun.
Goddess Durga Mantras for Happy and Prosperous Life Here you can find some secret mantras of Goddess Maa Durga particularly overcoming too many types of problems, and getting better life of using them. Om Hreeng Dung Durgaayai Namah - This Mantra helps one in attaining all types of Siddhis. It is considered most effective and secret Mantra and has power to fulfill all suitable desires.
- Some interesting facts about the Harvest Festival - Pongal
- Significance of Pongal
- Every morning offer water to Sun God
- Get Shakthi from Adhiparasakthi, Melmaruvathur
- Tamilnadu people calls Pongal as a Harvest Festival
- Tirumala Tirupati Darshan : 06.01.2018
- Do you know the importance of Ugadi Festival?
- Mangalsutra in Women is a powerful weapon
- New Year Special Hindu Festivals of 2018 associated with Deities and Mantras
- Worshiping Family Deity is more important
- Lord Shiva's sacred Bull is the Hindu God Nandi
- Gopurams of Tamilnadu which is known for its architecture
- Do you know about Sabarimala Vratham?
- Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy
- Among all 12 Months, God resides in the month of Margazhi