A woman must come from a family of equal rank with that of her husband, a house that is known around for being nobility and chaste. She must be wise and learned about worldly happenings, her being educated ensures enlightenment of the society and her family.
A woman, who is cautious about her surrounding and is well-behaved with people from lower and upper strata of life and woman, who is respectful towards her religion and is accustomed with all rituals and customs, and known for discharging her social duties.
Woman, whose aura is divine; she saves money and boosts her family’s
economy like Goddess Laxmi; who’s voice is as sweet and full of purity as
Goddess Saraswati and is as devoted to her man like Goddess Parvati.
A woman, who is well-versed with her desire for love and intimacy; she’s admired for her grace. She must be respectful towards and dedicated to her elders, seeking their advice and cherishing their gems of wisdom for the welfare of her and her family.
Hindu God's praying Day wise is auspicious In Hindu mythology, every day of the week is dedicated to one particular god. Devotees who believe in god worship particular lords every day. So, if you want to worship all avatras and forms of god in particular, you get one whole day to shower your devotion to the god! In short, every day of the week is dedicated to a particular god. For example, Monday is a day which is devoted to Lord Shiva. Tuesday is the day to worship Lord Hanuman, Wednesday to Lord Ganesha etc.
- Goddess Durga Mantras for Happy and Prosperous Life
- Some interesting facts about the Harvest Festival - Pongal
- Significance of Pongal
- Every morning offer water to Sun God
- Get Shakthi from Adhiparasakthi, Melmaruvathur
- Tamilnadu people calls Pongal as a Harvest Festival
- Tirumala Tirupati Darshan : 06.01.2018
- Do you know the importance of Ugadi Festival?
- Mangalsutra in Women is a powerful weapon
- New Year Special Hindu Festivals of 2018 associated with Deities and Mantras
- Worshiping Family Deity is more important
- Lord Shiva's sacred Bull is the Hindu God Nandi
- Gopurams of Tamilnadu which is known for its architecture
- Do you know about Sabarimala Vratham?
- Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy