Adi Parasakthi the Goddess, Devi is the Supreme Being. She is also popularly referred to as "Adi Shakti", "Parama Shakti", "Maha Shakti", "Mahadevi", or even simply as "Shakti". "Parama" means absolute, "Satya" means the Truth as per many shakta texts and Adi Parashakti is the original creator, observer and destroyer of the whole universe.
Adi Parasakthi is the only, eternal truth. The whole universe is her creation. She is the only victor and the manifestation of victory itself. She is a manifested (Lord Brahma), unmanifested (Lord Vishnu) and transcendent (Lord Shiva) divinity. She then displayed her scarcely seen form to him: Satyaloka was located in her forehead, and the created universe were her hairs; the sun and moon were her eyes; in her ears were the four directions, the Vedas were her words; death, affection and emotion were her teeth; Maya was manifested by her smile.
Parashakti means "The Eternally Limitless Power". That is, she is
the power beyond this universe. She is the active energy that both creates
and dissolves the entire universe.
Goddess Durga Mantras for Happy and Prosperous Life Here you can find some secret mantras of Goddess Maa Durga particularly overcoming too many types of problems, and getting better life of using them. Om Hreeng Dung Durgaayai Namah - This Mantra helps one in attaining all types of Siddhis. It is considered most effective and secret Mantra and has power to fulfill all suitable desires.
- Some interesting facts about the Harvest Festival - Pongal
- Significance of Pongal
- Every morning offer water to Sun God
- Get Shakthi from Adhiparasakthi, Melmaruvathur
- Tamilnadu people calls Pongal as a Harvest Festival
- Tirumala Tirupati Darshan : 06.01.2018
- Do you know the importance of Ugadi Festival?
- Mangalsutra in Women is a powerful weapon
- New Year Special Hindu Festivals of 2018 associated with Deities and Mantras
- Worshiping Family Deity is more important
- Lord Shiva's sacred Bull is the Hindu God Nandi
- Gopurams of Tamilnadu which is known for its architecture
- Do you know about Sabarimala Vratham?
- Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy
- Among all 12 Months, God resides in the month of Margazhi