Ganesha is the God of prosperity, good luck and success. Know as the Vighnaharta, Ganesha blesses his devotees with prosperity and fortune. Ganesha Chaturdashi is an important festival for Hindus and is celebrated with fun and frolic all across the India.
Ganesha is the elephant-headed lord, worshiped prior to the beginning of any new work or venture. His name is chanted to gain fortunes and an image of Lord Ganesha is often worshiped before weddings or any auspicious event. People keep the idol or image of lord Ganesh at their doorstep to get positive vibrations in the house.
There are many ways you can impress Ganesha and the easiest way is
worshiping him on a Wednesday with plate full of Modak. Offering sindoor to
Lord Ganesha on Wednesday can help you in eradicating all your grief, pain and
suffering, since Ganesha loves sindoor as well. Devotees of Lord Ganesha
usually place his idol at homes. Keeping Ganesha idol in north east direction
of your house will bring good luck.
Why do Hindus don't eat Beef? Hindu is not a religion because the word Hindu comes from the Himalaya and river Indus so the Hindu word is more geographical rather than religion. Meanwhile in ancient time there is no India those people who lives in the soil where is the Himalaya and Indus River are called Hindus and then many people started involving
- Know these important festivals of Purattasi Month
- Why do Hindus don't eat meat during Purattasi Month?
- Significance of Tamil Month Purattasi
- Is Lord Shani Dev a Friend or Enemy?
- Why Lord Ganesha idols immersed in water after Ganesh Chathurthi?
- SPIRITUALITY : How to pray Lord Ganesha for better income?
- How Ganesh Chathurthi is celebrated all over India?
- How to impress Ganesha on this Ganesh Chathurthi day??
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Why Hindus break coconut in Temple?
- Lord Shiva the Final God in this world
- Divine festivals of Aani Month in Hindus
- How to perform Ganesh Chaturthi pooja?
- Lord Ganesh's curse on Lord Krishna
- Happy Ganesh Chaturthi ! Some facts you must know to celebrate the festival