According to sources Lord Balaji's idol wears a white mark that is so huge to cover the eyes. Thus, the devotees can see only a small part of the Lord's eyes while the rest is covered. There is a significant reason why this is the procedure in the temple. We need to make a mention of two awesome miracles that happen in this temple to this day. There is a stream of water flowing from the feet of the idol called as Viraja River whose origin is not known so far.
Meanwhile the several miraculous facts associated with the idol of Lord Balaji tell us how powerful the Lord is. Since the devotees cannot just withstand the powerful radiation emanating from the eyes of the Lord, the eyes are covered on most days excepting on Thursdays when the size of the white mark is relatively smaller enabling the devotees glimpse at the Lord's eyes to an extent.
To what a native human can make out of this ordeal is the back story of it
all as the Demon King Ravana had touched Padmavati in her previous birth, Lord
Vishnu’s manifested form who was Padmavati’s husband had taken the oath to come
down on Earth himself so then is it because of the rising atrocities of the
human race on the weak or gender biased treatment is leading to anger.
Goddess Saraswathi is for Learning If you please the Goddess Saraswati she can grant you with a lot of knowledge and talents. The people who are affected by Rahu must worship the goddess Saraswati regularly. She is the mother of the Vedas. Some say that she is the daughter of Lord Shiva and goddess Durga. Some also say that she came out from the mouth of Lord Brahma. She was very beautiful and Brahma considered her as the most beautiful creation of his. She is associated with the moon and lotus both of which are signs of eternal
- Do you about this Famous Brihadeeshwara Temple?
- Hindus follows special fasting days of the week
- Temple is a place filled with Positive Vibrations
- Tirumala Information : 14.02.2018
- Goddess Lakshmi in many avatars
- Tirumala information : 13.02.2013
- Hinduism is diverse religion across globe
- Chandra Darshan is a rare scenario, more beneficial
- Do you visit temple on a regular basis?
- Doing Pooja at home is a must
- Auspicious Tamil Month Thai is full of festivals
- Tamil New Year marks special year for Tamilians
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Tulsi plant is considered sacred in Hinduism
- 'Gayatri Mantra' reciting every morning develops our personality