Tirupati Temple is one of the biggest temples in India and on an average scale around 70,000 devotees pay a visit to it every day. This is the most visited temple in India and even in the World scale. So, now we bring you some glimpse of what resides inside.
• 'Brahmtosavam' is the biggest festival celebrated here once a year and it is celebrated as 9-Day extravaganza
Hindu God's praying Day wise is auspicious In Hindu mythology, every day of the week is dedicated to one particular god. Devotees who believe in god worship particular lords every day. So, if you want to worship all avatras and forms of god in particular, you get one whole day to shower your devotion to the god! In short, every day of the week is dedicated to a particular god. For example, Monday is a day which is devoted to Lord Shiva. Tuesday is the day to worship Lord Hanuman, Wednesday to Lord Ganesha etc.
- Goddess Durga Mantras for Happy and Prosperous Life
- Some interesting facts about the Harvest Festival - Pongal
- Significance of Pongal
- Every morning offer water to Sun God
- Get Shakthi from Adhiparasakthi, Melmaruvathur
- Tamilnadu people calls Pongal as a Harvest Festival
- Tirumala Tirupati Darshan : 06.01.2018
- Do you know the importance of Ugadi Festival?
- Mangalsutra in Women is a powerful weapon
- New Year Special Hindu Festivals of 2018 associated with Deities and Mantras
- Worshiping Family Deity is more important
- Lord Shiva's sacred Bull is the Hindu God Nandi
- Gopurams of Tamilnadu which is known for its architecture
- Do you know about Sabarimala Vratham?
- Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy