A teacher asked students to bring few potatoes in the school bag. Next day, each student brought few potatoes in their school bag. The teacher asked the students to give each potato the name of a person they hate. They were also told to carry the potatoes for one week wherever they went. After few days, the potatoes started smelling, and soon the stink became unbearable. Then teacher asked, “What is the moral of this experiment?”
Each one said something, and finally the teacher said, “This is exactly the situation in life when you carry your hatred inside your mind and heart for long.” Just as, rotten potatoes spoiled your school bag and the atmosphere; your hatred will spoil your mind and heart. Your mind is not free from the victimization by all the inner conclusions and beliefs and the external impact of society.
Meanwhile if you are a victim of your conclusions, then your thinking is
not free; it is bound. Such a bound mind can never think differently. In
management one talks of “out of the box thinking”. So can you free
yourself from conclusion and beliefs and operate from openness. All this needs
psychological alertness, but most of us are psychologically lazy. We don’t want
to change. It is easy to follow what has been decided. You need strength to
think differently and not to allow fear to guide your life.
Goddess Saraswathi is for Learning If you please the Goddess Saraswati she can grant you with a lot of knowledge and talents. The people who are affected by Rahu must worship the goddess Saraswati regularly. She is the mother of the Vedas. Some say that she is the daughter of Lord Shiva and goddess Durga. Some also say that she came out from the mouth of Lord Brahma. She was very beautiful and Brahma considered her as the most beautiful creation of his. She is associated with the moon and lotus both of which are signs of eternal
- Do you about this Famous Brihadeeshwara Temple?
- Hindus follows special fasting days of the week
- Temple is a place filled with Positive Vibrations
- Tirumala Information : 14.02.2018
- Goddess Lakshmi in many avatars
- Tirumala information : 13.02.2013
- Hinduism is diverse religion across globe
- Chandra Darshan is a rare scenario, more beneficial
- Do you visit temple on a regular basis?
- Doing Pooja at home is a must
- Auspicious Tamil Month Thai is full of festivals
- Tamil New Year marks special year for Tamilians
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Tulsi plant is considered sacred in Hinduism
- 'Gayatri Mantra' reciting every morning develops our personality