This meditation exercise is an excellent introduction to meditation techniques. Firstly sit or lie comfortably. You may even want to invest in a meditation chair or cushion. Close your eyes. We recommend using one of our Cooling Eye Masks or Restorative Eye Pillows if lying down. Make no effort to control the breath; simply breathe naturally.
Focus your attention on the breath and on how the body moves with each inhalation and exhalation. Notice the movement of your body as you breathe. Observe your chest, shoulders, rib cage, and belly. Simply focus your attention on your breath without controlling its pace or intensity. If your mind wanders, return your focus back to your breath.
Maintain this meditation practice for two to
three minutes to start, and then try it for longer periods. Maintain this
meditation practice for two to three minutes to start, and then try it for
longer periods. If you’d like to follow along with a Meditation for
Beginners DVD, we can help with that.
Goddess Durga Mantras for Happy and Prosperous Life Here you can find some secret mantras of Goddess Maa Durga particularly overcoming too many types of problems, and getting better life of using them. Om Hreeng Dung Durgaayai Namah - This Mantra helps one in attaining all types of Siddhis. It is considered most effective and secret Mantra and has power to fulfill all suitable desires.
- Some interesting facts about the Harvest Festival - Pongal
- Significance of Pongal
- Every morning offer water to Sun God
- Get Shakthi from Adhiparasakthi, Melmaruvathur
- Tamilnadu people calls Pongal as a Harvest Festival
- Tirumala Tirupati Darshan : 06.01.2018
- Do you know the importance of Ugadi Festival?
- Mangalsutra in Women is a powerful weapon
- New Year Special Hindu Festivals of 2018 associated with Deities and Mantras
- Worshiping Family Deity is more important
- Lord Shiva's sacred Bull is the Hindu God Nandi
- Gopurams of Tamilnadu which is known for its architecture
- Do you know about Sabarimala Vratham?
- Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy
- Among all 12 Months, God resides in the month of Margazhi