As per Hindu Dharma, Mangalsutra is an ornament of a woman denoting her marital status. Each person makes a Mangalsutra for the bride as per his capacity. If it is not possible to make a Mangalsutra with a cord of gold or silver, they make it by stringing black beads in a thread. In the center of the Mangalsutra there are two cups. The cups should be round and there should be no design on its front. This structure is associated with the Energy of Knowledge.
The gold wire of the Mangalsutra destroys the distressing vibrations present in the Universe through its Energy of the Absolute Fire element. The black color of the beads is said to absorb all negative vibrations before they can reach the bride. The stringing together of the beads into one thread has its significance as well.
Just as each bead contributes to making a beautiful
necklace, so does the woman have to blend and integrate into the new family
after marriage. Isn’t it commendable that without having a computer and
scanners, the ancient Sages and Saints had a far better mode of understanding
anatomy and the human body's nature, functions, plus and minus points of daily
behavioral patterns etc.
CHIDAMBARA RAHASYAM After 8 years of R & D, Western scientists have proved that at Lord Nataraja 's big toe is the Centre Point of World 's Magnetic Equator. Our ancient Tamil Scholar Thirumoolar has proved this Five thousand years ago!
- Get Goddess Sakthi's Blessings on Aadi Fridays
- Significance of celebrating Aadipooram festival in Tamilnadu
- Significance of 5 Aadi Velli, Tamil month
- Mantras and the impact in our minds
- Why Hindu Gods shown with Many Hands & Faces ?
- Why our Ancestors created Kuladeivam?
- Some unknown facts about Goddess Saraswati
- Attract Goddess Lakshmi by lightning Diyas