As per Hindu Dharma, Mangalsutra is an ornament of a woman denoting her marital status. Each person makes a Mangalsutra for the bride as per his capacity. If it is not possible to make a Mangalsutra with a cord of gold or silver, they make it by stringing black beads in a thread. In the center of the Mangalsutra there are two cups. The cups should be round and there should be no design on its front. This structure is associated with the Energy of Knowledge.
The gold wire of the Mangalsutra destroys the distressing vibrations present in the Universe through its Energy of the Absolute Fire element. The black color of the beads is said to absorb all negative vibrations before they can reach the bride. The stringing together of the beads into one thread has its significance as well.
Just as each bead contributes to making a beautiful
necklace, so does the woman have to blend and integrate into the new family
after marriage. Isn’t it commendable that without having a computer and
scanners, the ancient Sages and Saints had a far better mode of understanding
anatomy and the human body's nature, functions, plus and minus points of daily
behavioral patterns etc.
Todays Tirumala samacharam : 22.01.2018 TOTAL PILGRIMS HAD DARSHAN ON 21-01-2018: 83,687. Vaikuntam Que Complex Situation at SITUATION AT 06.00 AM ON 22-01-2018 NO.OF COMPARTMENTS WAITING IN VQC-II: 07. APPROXIMATE TIME FOR SARVA DARSHAN: 04 TO 05 HOURS.
- Women should posses these characteristics as per Hinduism
- Hindu God's praying Day wise is auspicious
- Goddess Durga Mantras for Happy and Prosperous Life
- Some interesting facts about the Harvest Festival - Pongal
- Significance of Pongal
- Every morning offer water to Sun God
- Get Shakthi from Adhiparasakthi, Melmaruvathur
- Tamilnadu people calls Pongal as a Harvest Festival
- Tirumala Tirupati Darshan : 06.01.2018
- Do you know the importance of Ugadi Festival?
- Mangalsutra in Women is a powerful weapon
- New Year Special Hindu Festivals of 2018 associated with Deities and Mantras
- Worshiping Family Deity is more important
- Lord Shiva's sacred Bull is the Hindu God Nandi
- Gopurams of Tamilnadu which is known for its architecture