India is the country which is known for its rich Hindu culture and tradition. There is hundreds of mesmerizing Hindu temples across the country in different design, shape, locations; but not all temples are built as described in Vedic literature. Temples are found deliberately at a place where the positive energy is available abundantly from the magnetic and electric wave conveyances of north or south post push.
The idol of God is set in the core center of the temple, known as “Garbhagriha” or “Moolasthanam”. Ideally, the structure of the temple is built after the idol has been placed in a high positive wave centric place. Meanwhile temples are the place that contains pure vibrations of magnetic and electric fields with positive energy. In olden days, temples were built in such a way that the floor at the center of the temple were good conductors of these positive vibrations allowing them to pass through our feet to the body. Hence it is necessary to walk bare footed while you enter the core center of the temple.
Senses Of Human Body Are Sight, Hearing, Touch, Taste, And Smell. These Are
Activated By The Following Actions In The Temple: The positive energy in the
temple is absorbed properly only if you ensure that all five senses are
activated in your body while you are in the temple. Also the place of worship
is said to be pleased only if your five senses are pleased.
Do you know story about broken tusk of Ganesha? Lord Ganesha was very happy. His devotees had given him plenty of sweets and he had taken as many as he could and stuffed himself with quiet a lot sweets as he was walking home. Naturally Ganesha was traveling on his vehicle the mouse, and the two of them scurried along, back home.
- Some facts about Shani Dev
- Importance of Avani Avittam festival
- Why Hindus worship many God's?
- Scientific Reasons to be followed while visiting temple
- Why we remove footwear before entering Temple?
- Why Hindu Gods shown in Blue Colors?
- Tamil people consider Aadi Perukku as Auspicious
- Some unknown facts about Goddess Shakti
- Guru Purnima 2018: Why we have to celebrate it? All the Facts you need to know
- Why Tamil Month Aadi not good for Weddings
- Hindu Goddess Sakthi, the Universally Force
- How to celebrate Tamil Month Aadi 18?
- CHIDAMBARA RAHASYAM
- Get Goddess Sakthi's Blessings on Aadi Fridays
- Significance of celebrating Aadipooram festival in Tamilnadu