OHM..... NAMO..... VENKATESAYA
SREEVARI DARSHAN @ 6 PM 12.02.2018 Monday TODAY RUSH:
GROWN*ABOUT 48,365 PILGRIMS HAD DARSHAN FROM 3 AM TO 6 PM ON FEBRUARY 12_CURRENT SITUATION:_*SARVADARSHAN:*AMONG 31 COMPARTMENTS 28 ARE FULL IN VQC-II WAITING WITH 8-9 Hrs TODAY SRIVARIPARAKAMANI:Rs. 2.10 Croress
Significance of celebrating Aadipooram festival in Tamilnadu As the name suggests, this day is observed when the asterism of Pooram is in the ascendant in the Tamil month of Aadi. The asterism of Pooram is contained in the zodiacal sign of Leo (simmaraasi); this means that the moon is in simmaraasi on this day; the sun, on the other hand, is in the zodiacal sign of Cancer (kadaharaasi) on this day. The planetary lord for simmaraasi is the sun and for kadaharaaasi, the moon. The day of Aadippooram is significant on this basis, where the sun is in the
- Significance of 5 Aadi Velli, Tamil month
- Mantras and the impact in our minds
- Why Hindu Gods shown with Many Hands & Faces ?
- Why our Ancestors created Kuladeivam?
- Some unknown facts about Goddess Saraswati
- Attract Goddess Lakshmi by lightning Diyas
- Surya consider it as Sun God for Good Prosperity
- Do Hindus consider Moon as God and worships it?