OHM..... NAMO..... VENKATESAYA
SREEVARI DARSHAN @ 6 PM 12.02.2018 Monday TODAY RUSH:
GROWN*ABOUT 48,365 PILGRIMS HAD DARSHAN FROM 3 AM TO 6 PM ON FEBRUARY 12_CURRENT SITUATION:_*SARVADARSHAN:*AMONG 31 COMPARTMENTS 28 ARE FULL IN VQC-II WAITING WITH 8-9 Hrs TODAY SRIVARIPARAKAMANI:Rs. 2.10 Croress
What does the Nei thenga (Ghee filled Coconut) and the Nei Abhishekam Signifies? The concept of Nei Thenga has a very higher spiritual meaning. The coconut carried to the shrine is considered as the representation of Human body, which has to be kept clean internally and externally. As part of external cleaning it has to be cleaned thoroughly and the fiber and all small particles around should be rubbed off and should be kept clean and smooth. It symbolizes the purity of devotee’s body.
- Importance of Irumudikettu in Sabarimala Pilgrimage
- December Month special for Irumudi in Melmaruvathur
- Kanchi Paramacharya explains about Importance of Margazhi Month
- Why Andal special in Margazhi?
- Significance and festivals of Margazhi month
- Tamil Month Margazhi dedicated to Lord Vishnu
- Wearing Mangalsutra and its Benefits
- Why Tamil Month Aadi not good for Weddings