The land of India is known to be the land of saints and Gods. It is filled with various types of unexplainable things. In ancient times, various saints after doing years of hard meditation, their work and with their patience found the secrets hidden in the Vedas 1,000 years ago. These inventions later came to be known as modern science.
Some of the saints came out with such amazing inventions that shocked the kings of those times as well. Meanwhile John Dalton an English chemist and physicist, is the man credited today with the development of atomic theory. However, a theory of atoms was actually formulated 2,500 years before Dalton by an Indian sage and philosopher, known as Acharya Kanad. Acharya Kanad was born in 600 BC in Prabhas Kshetra in Gujarat, India.
The meaning of these lines is parallel to that of
Newton’s Law of Gravity. But these lines are not said by the European
scientist. They are said by an Indian in Surya Siddhanta, dated 400-500 AD, the
ancient Hindu astronomer Bhaskaracharya states these lines. Approximately 1200
years later, Sir Isaac Newton rediscovered this phenomenon and called it the
Law of Gravity.
Chitra Pournami Significance Chitra Pournami is observed on the day of the full moon in the month of Chithirai corresponding in the Gregorian calendar to a day in April or May. The festival is dedicated to god Chitragupta, a Hindu deity who is believed to record the good and bad deeds done by men for Yama, the Hindu god of the underworld. On this day, devotees ask Chitragupta to forgive their sins.
- Today is Akshaya Tritiya, the Auspicious Day for Gold
- Why do we purchase Gold on Akshaya Tritiya?
- TAMIL NEW YEAR greetings with Importance of the Festival
- Importance of celebrating Akshaya Tritiya
- Science behind chanting OM mantra
- Famous Gopurams of Tamilnadu
- Scientific inventions by ancient Hindu Saints
- Goddess Lakshmi in various Avatars
- How is Hanuman Jayanti celebrated?
- Importance of the Holy Festival Good Friday
- Easter 2018: When and Why it is celebrated? What is Easter Egg Hunting?
- Ringing bells in Temple has positive vibration
- Is Lord Hanuman still alive?
- Some unknown facts about Goddess Lakshmi
- Do you have faith in God 365 days?