Accordingly Lord Hanuman should be offered Jasmine oil with vermillion tunicle. In addition, he should be offered red sandalwood along with red clothes and red flowers. He should be offered jaggery along with roasted grams. He should also be offered delicacies made with wheat and jaggery.
After bathing and other morning rituals, one should visit Hanuman Temple and he should be worshipped with Panchopchaar ritual. He should be offered rice, followed by a ritualistic worship with Incense and Diyas. Hanuman deity that represents five forms of the Lord - Panchmukhi Hanuman should be offered coconut and the Vermillion of his feet should be put on the forehead for good luck.
Moreover Hanuman Chalisa should be a regular part of your daily mantra
ritual. You can also chant 'Om Ramdutaya Namah' 108 times with the Rudraksha
Know these important festivals of Purattasi Month Saturdays of Purattasi: Like Aadi Fridays are important days for praying to Goddess, Purattasi Saturdays are very important and special prayers are done for Venkatachalapathy with people following many Vrathams and pujas with various offerings like chakara pongal etc.
- Why do Hindus don't eat meat during Purattasi Month?
- Significance of Tamil Month Purattasi
- Is Lord Shani Dev a Friend or Enemy?
- Why Lord Ganesha idols immersed in water after Ganesh Chathurthi?
- SPIRITUALITY : How to pray Lord Ganesha for better income?
- How Ganesh Chathurthi is celebrated all over India?
- How to impress Ganesha on this Ganesh Chathurthi day??
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Why Hindus break coconut in Temple?
- Lord Shiva the Final God in this world
- Divine festivals of Aani Month in Hindus
- How to perform Ganesh Chaturthi pooja?
- Lord Ganesh's curse on Lord Krishna
- Happy Ganesh Chaturthi ! Some facts you must know to celebrate the festival
- Krishna Janmashtami 2018 - The Myth of Lord Krishna