Accordingly Lord Hanuman should be offered Jasmine oil with vermillion tunicle. In addition, he should be offered red sandalwood along with red clothes and red flowers. He should be offered jaggery along with roasted grams. He should also be offered delicacies made with wheat and jaggery.
After bathing and other morning rituals, one should visit Hanuman Temple and he should be worshipped with Panchopchaar ritual. He should be offered rice, followed by a ritualistic worship with Incense and Diyas. Hanuman deity that represents five forms of the Lord - Panchmukhi Hanuman should be offered coconut and the Vermillion of his feet should be put on the forehead for good luck.
Moreover Hanuman Chalisa should be a regular part of your daily mantra
ritual. You can also chant 'Om Ramdutaya Namah' 108 times with the Rudraksha
Get Goddess Sakthi's Blessings on Aadi Fridays During Goddess Month (17th July – 16th August), the energy radiating from the Supreme Shakti fills the earth plane and can give you special blessings and the ability to create good things in your life. All 4 Fridays during Goddess Month are particularly sacred for connecting with the power of the Goddess.
- Significance of celebrating Aadipooram festival in Tamilnadu
- Significance of 5 Aadi Velli, Tamil month
- Mantras and the impact in our minds
- Why Hindu Gods shown with Many Hands & Faces ?
- Why our Ancestors created Kuladeivam?
- Some unknown facts about Goddess Saraswati
- Attract Goddess Lakshmi by lightning Diyas
- Surya consider it as Sun God for Good Prosperity