For thousands of years, yogis have stressed the value of chanting mantra. Modern neuroscience is now beginning to discover the relationship between the way words are used and the impact on the functioning of the mind. When we hear, speak, chant or even think a mantra, the frontal lobes of our brain “light up” and the nerve endings fire up. There is increased flow of oxygen and blood. These frontal lobes are responsible for thought, learning, perception, and emotion.
Meanwhile Chakras, our energy centers, are the intersections of energy lines, and there are said to be a total of 108 energy lines converging to form the heart chakra. In Vedic astrology there are 12 constellations, and 9 arc segments called namshas or chandrakalas. 9 times 12 equal 108. Chandra is moon, and kalas are the divisions within a whole. In 108, 1 stands for God or higher Truth, 0 stands for emptiness or completeness in spiritual practice, and 8 stands for infinity or eternity.
Om is the sound of the universe. It's the first,
original vibration, representing the birth, death and re-birth process.
Chanting the sound OM brings us into harmonic resonance with the universe this
is a scientific fact.
Pitru Dosh remedies to be followed There are many ways available to nullify the effects of Pitru Dosh. Some of the ways are described below. It is believed that satisfying our ancestors and forefathers, we can have their blessings for peaceful and happy life. For the peace of the souls of our ancestors it is advised to perform SHRADDH. Shraddh is the ritual and ceremony performed for the departed souls of our ancestors.
- Fasting rules to be followed during Panguni Uthiram
- Why Maasi month is so special?
- Use this simple trick to attract Goddess Lakshmi
- Lighting Lamps before God by evening eradicates problems
- Auspicious Masi Magam removes all afflictions
- Indian American with his Girlfriend plans to kill the Man s wife
- Science behind Indian Women wearing Toe Ring
- Please Lord Shani Dev by offering Mustard Oil on Saturdays