The bond between Rani Karnavati, the widowed queen of Chittoor king, and Mughal Emperor Humayun is an important evidence of Raksha Bandhan in Indian history. It was a time whenever Rajputs were warring against Mughal invasions, and Rakhi was considered a protection for sisters and gave a spiritual binding.
Rani Karnawati was unable to thwart the invasion of Bahadur Shah, the Sultan of Gujarat, and she had sent a Rakhi to Mughal emperor Humayun who was touched by her gesture and left with his troops to protect her life.
Pooja important in daily life of an individual Pooja is the process of worshiping God with pure mind and heart. Pooja is done every day at home and in temples. Those who know the procedure of pooja will do it at home every day in the morning, and some people do it in the evening too. The duration of a basic pooja is anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours. It all depends upon the type of pooja one performs. In the temples regular pooja is done
- Idols worship brings positive vibration
- How to do Friday pooja in your house?
- Do you worship your Kuladeivam?
- Importance of Panguni Uthiram in Tamilnadu
- Tamil Month Masi is called as Birth of Kings
- History behind Mahashivaratri
- Celebrate Mahashivaratri at Isha Yoga, Coimbatore
- How to invite Goddess Lakshmi of Wealth to your home?
- Through Gopuram Kalasam Spiritual power enters
- Pitru Dosh remedies to be followed
- Fasting rules to be followed during Panguni Uthiram
- Why Maasi month is so special?
- Use this simple trick to attract Goddess Lakshmi
- Lighting Lamps before God by evening eradicates problems
- Auspicious Masi Magam removes all afflictions