The Rudra is the only god who by his infinite powers rules the entire existence and infinite universe. He is the father of Trinity owner of Bramha Vidya. All vedas santana shastras declare unanimously that Shiva is God of all Gods the God of Kaal. The Time itself, there is no power beyond him nothing precedes him he is the one without the second, he is beyond Vidya, Avidya Maya and Mahamaya no law of existence or karma touches him.
According to sacred scriptures the god is formless Sadashiva, he takes form as Mahashiva and Mahamaya and from Mahamaya these three gods are born Bramha, Vishnu and Rudra, and there consorts Brahmini, Lakshmi, and Kali. born of Mahamaya they all are Swatantra and powerful but are under Mahamaya as we are under Maya there Maya is vidya maya she controls all the activities and designs the course of destiny of trinity and synchronizes 10 avtars of Vishnu,various leelas of devas and other happening of universe.
Sadashiva is father of the Shiva who does leelas along with Shakti, and actually Vishnu and Shiva are synonyms they are not different and Brahma as well the trinity is actually three different powers of one Sadashiva. The time rules all from beginning of Kalpa to end of it, all are consumed by time, even avatars are not above all jad chetan is limited by time.
Worship Saibaba on Thursdays is auspicious Lighting Lamps Lighting lamp can be considered as living image of God. It makes one feel presence of God or Guru. The flame of lamp is its proof. Lightning lamp in morning and evening is sufficient. If at all it is not possible to light lamp in evening you can opt for morning only. Along with lighting lamps, one can prefer to light incense sticks or dhoop sticks too. Dhoop stick can be avoided if one wishes.
- Worshiping Bhagwan Dattatreya gives divinity
- Meenakshi Amman Temple, Madurai some unknown facts
- Holi importance in India - Happy HOLI FESTIVAL!
- Pooja important in daily life of an individual
- Idols worship brings positive vibration
- How to do Friday pooja in your house?
- Do you worship your Kuladeivam?
- Importance of Panguni Uthiram in Tamilnadu
- Tamil Month Masi is called as Birth of Kings
- History behind Mahashivaratri
- Celebrate Mahashivaratri at Isha Yoga, Coimbatore
- How to invite Goddess Lakshmi of Wealth to your home?
- Through Gopuram Kalasam Spiritual power enters
- Pitru Dosh remedies to be followed
- Fasting rules to be followed during Panguni Uthiram