We should realize that the festivities like Dussehra are behind us. These festivals are well—known for the legendary men and the rush of the same. Dasara means simply saying good success on evil. We get the power to grow good by worshiping the gods. Thus we can achieve the merit of evil. And then the world of our chaos is very good and practical. We'll be good along with it.
'Devi' refers to divine authority, which has the form of the royal caste to suppress the evil forces and preserve the moral characteristics. The forces of injustice, immorality, and falsehood have increased in proportion to ratios and when selfishness and self-interest are prevalent, men seek to destroy the evil aspects of energy, intellectual quality, imagining the spirit of the spirit, imagining the form, when it loses all kindness of compassion and compassion. This is the inner meaning of the Dussehra festival.
Divine goddess has a formidable form of fear in the fierce anger of destroying the evil forces. In order to appease the goddess in that terrible form, she is worshiped with female figures and children with red ''Kungumam' (sacred red powder). The goddess saw the blood-red 'Kungumam' at her feet, the wicked were terrified and fled. Those who worshiped her and feared that she could get a form of form. This is the intrinsic meaning of the 'Devi' worship of the red 'Kungumam'
Worship Saibaba on Thursdays is auspicious Lighting Lamps Lighting lamp can be considered as living image of God. It makes one feel presence of God or Guru. The flame of lamp is its proof. Lightning lamp in morning and evening is sufficient. If at all it is not possible to light lamp in evening you can opt for morning only. Along with lighting lamps, one can prefer to light incense sticks or dhoop sticks too. Dhoop stick can be avoided if one wishes.
- Worshiping Bhagwan Dattatreya gives divinity
- Meenakshi Amman Temple, Madurai some unknown facts
- Holi importance in India - Happy HOLI FESTIVAL!
- Pooja important in daily life of an individual
- Idols worship brings positive vibration
- How to do Friday pooja in your house?
- Do you worship your Kuladeivam?
- Importance of Panguni Uthiram in Tamilnadu
- Tamil Month Masi is called as Birth of Kings
- History behind Mahashivaratri
- Celebrate Mahashivaratri at Isha Yoga, Coimbatore
- How to invite Goddess Lakshmi of Wealth to your home?
- Through Gopuram Kalasam Spiritual power enters
- Pitru Dosh remedies to be followed
- Fasting rules to be followed during Panguni Uthiram