Accordingly Adi Parasakthi the Goddess, Devi is the Supreme Being. She is also popularly referred to as "Adi Shakti", "Parama Shakti", "Maha Shakti", "Mahadevi", or even simply as "Shakti". "Parama" means absolute, "Satya" means the Truth as per many shakta texts and Adi Parashakti is the original creator, observer and destroyer of the whole universe.
Adi Parasakthi is the only, eternal truth. The whole universe is her creation. She is the only victor and the manifestation of victory itself. She is a manifested (Lord Brahma), unmanifested (Lord Vishnu) and transcendent (Lord Shiva) divinity. She then displayed her scarcely seen form to him: Satyaloka was located in her forehead, and the created universe were her hairs; the sun and moon were her eyes; in her ears were the four directions, the Vedas were her words; death, affection and emotion were her teeth; Maya was manifested by her smile.
Adi Parashakti means "The Eternally Limitless Power". That is, she is the power beyond this universe. She is the active energy that both creates and dissolves the entire universe.
Worship Saibaba on Thursdays is auspicious Lighting Lamps Lighting lamp can be considered as living image of God. It makes one feel presence of God or Guru. The flame of lamp is its proof. Lightning lamp in morning and evening is sufficient. If at all it is not possible to light lamp in evening you can opt for morning only. Along with lighting lamps, one can prefer to light incense sticks or dhoop sticks too. Dhoop stick can be avoided if one wishes.
- Worshiping Bhagwan Dattatreya gives divinity
- Meenakshi Amman Temple, Madurai some unknown facts
- Holi importance in India - Happy HOLI FESTIVAL!
- Pooja important in daily life of an individual
- Idols worship brings positive vibration
- How to do Friday pooja in your house?
- Do you worship your Kuladeivam?
- Importance of Panguni Uthiram in Tamilnadu
- Tamil Month Masi is called as Birth of Kings
- History behind Mahashivaratri
- Celebrate Mahashivaratri at Isha Yoga, Coimbatore
- How to invite Goddess Lakshmi of Wealth to your home?
- Through Gopuram Kalasam Spiritual power enters
- Pitru Dosh remedies to be followed
- Fasting rules to be followed during Panguni Uthiram