If you are a person who firmly believes in fate, luck and astrology then you should follow your path. Do not invest. This is because you buy a property and if something goes wrong you yourself and others will start blaming you for buying in Aadi month. Aadi will be an excuse for you. Although you very well know that you made the blunders. But if you have conviction in your decisions go ahead and buy flat or house in Aadi month after collecting all information on property and talking with experts. Good opportunity to invest should not be lost.
Astrology should not be your guide in buying property you should take the decision independently after looking into all factors. You should consult experts. Collect information on property. Talk to people in the area. Offer prayers to Ganesha and go ahead and do what is right for you.
People talk about failed investments in Aadi month. But conveniently ignore the failed investments made during the auspicious days and months most of these investments are made in haste. At least in Aadi month people will consider all factors before making an investment.
Know the Significance & Traditions of Diwali Puja Diwali marks the last day of financial year for Hindu business community in India. Many businessmen perform Chopda Pujan or pay ritual prayers to Goddess of Wealth, Lakshmi and seek her blessings to shower wealth and prosperity on them in the New Year. New account books are sanctified in this puja, and a new financial year along with new business ventures is undertaken by all.
- Worshiping Lord Venkateswara during Purattasi month
- What is Diwali & How it is celebrated?
- How to download WhatsApp stickers for Dussehra festival
- Places to celebrate Dussehra and Navratri in Delhi
- Seven places to watch Dussehra celebration in India
- Dussehra is celebrated on last day of Navratri on Vijaya Dashami
- Different Dussehra celebration across the India
- Bastar Dussehra: the longest festival in the world