According to sources Left arm spinner Kuldeep Yadav became only the third Indian to take a hat-trick as the hosts demolished Australia by 50 runs in the second ODI on Thursday, continuing their dominating run over the listless visitors. By chasing 253 on a tricky surface, Australia once again had no answer to the guile of wrist spinners Yuzvendra Chahal (2/34) and chinaman Yadav (3/54), who struck at crucial junctures to bundle out the opposition for 202 in 43.1 overs.
Meanwhile with this memorable feat, Yadav joined Kapil Dev and Chetan Sharma in a select club of Indians who have picked up a hat-trick. The victory was also India's eighth in a row in ODIs. India's sensational bowling performance came after captain Virat Kohli made a fluent 92 to take the hosts to 252 with opener Ajinkya Rahane scoring 55 at the top of the order.
Australia, who surrendered to the Indian spinners in Chennai, seemed equally
helpless here with seven batsmen recording single digit scores. Every time
Australia tried to make their way back into the game, Indian spinners responded
with a breakthrough, carrying on from the good work done by pacer Bhuvneshwar
Kumar (3/9) in the early overs.
Aussies beat Kiwis, Lift Trans Tasman cup !! The Final T20 of the Trans Tasman Tri-series was held in Auckland, and it began with New Zealand winning the toss and opting to bat against Australia. However, they were restricted to 150, after initially being threatened by Colin Munro and Martin Guptill, who were in thundering form, but they didn't last long enough to rescue the black caps.
- "This is how I took 5-Wicket haul..." - Bhuvaneshwar Kumar reveals the Secret
- India wins the 1st T20I by 28 runs - Bhuvaneshwar Kumar takes 5 Wickets
- Wrist Spinners hide India's defects in ODI Team - India should take a look at these things immediately
- Virat Kohli's Men create History as India crushes South Africa and resumes the Winning ways
- Shahid Afridi asks Indian fan to hold National Flag in correct position - Wins Millions of Hearts !!
- It's all over for Ravichandran Ashwin as he can't return to ODI's and T20's
- #SAvIND - Virat Kohli and Wrist Spinners gift 124 Run Victory in the 3rd ODI
- Not just Men, even Women in Blue beat South Africa at Kimberley in ICC Women's Championship
- India needed 2 runs to win and Umpires call it Lunch - Twitter reacts!
- #SAvIND - Virat Kohli and his Men stops South Africa's 17-game winning streak
- South Africa will not be with the services of AB De Villiers for first 3 ODI's
- Fans go gaga on this Young girl at the IPL Auction - Do you know about her?
- A Complete Analysis on the IPL 2018 bidding
- Chennai Super Kings and the curious case of pathetic choices!
- #IPLAuction - Live Updates