New Zealand and West Indies faced off in the 3rd T20I at Mount Maunganui. New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat. Martin Guptill and Colin Munro opened the account for New Zealand. Both of them scored at a peak run rate and Guptill fell for 63 when the score is 136 in 11.2 overs.
Munro scored a century in 47 balls and he got out for 104 runs of 53 balls. He smashed 10 Sixes and 3 Boundaries. He made a World record by scoring his 3rd T20I. West Indies who chased this huge score were bundled for just 124 and New Zealand won by a huge margin of 119 runs.
Southee bagged 3 wickets. West Indies failed to register a single win in this series. This is not just New Zealand's highest margin of victory. This is also the 3rd highest margin by any team in International Cricket. The Captain of West Indies team accepted the defeat and said New Zealand played better cricket than them.
#AUSvIND - Dhoni hits third consecutive half century and guides India to clinch ODI series The final ODI of India's tour of Australia began with Aussies batting first. The Aussies had a disastrous start as Bhuvaneshwar Kumar removed openers Carey(5) and Finch(14) early. Usman Khawaja and Marsh stood for a while before Chahal struck twice to dismiss them both for 34(51) and 39(54) respectively. Handscomb yet again rescued Aussies with his 58(63), but Chahal again ended his knock.
- Dhoni's unexpected anger on field!
- Kohli Dhoni help India to level ODI series
- Which players will replace Hardik & Rahul?
- Dhoni does it for special fan!
- Australia win by 34 runs against India - Time for Kohli to step down and Rohit Sharma to get captaincy!
- Hardik Pandya's Koffee with Karan episode deleted by Hotstar
- Rohit Sharma jokes on Rishab!
- Pandya seeks apology, given notice!
- Indian players rise up ICC rankings!
- Hardik Pandya faces online attack!
- KL Rahul's noticed for sportsmanship!
- #TeamIndia makes History and retain the Border-Gavaskar Trophy with a historic 2-1 series win!
- India likely to win Test series 3-1
- #AUSvIND - Rain stands between India and a Victory after Day 3
- Rishabh Pant, the baby sitter turned centurion!