Anushka Sharma who ended the year 2017 on a happy note doesn't start 2018 in a similar way. Anushka Sharma who married Kohli in a private ceremony in Tuscany, Italy on December 11, 2017, traveled along with him to South Africa as India is about to play 3 Tests.
The first test started yesterday and Kohli who came to bat loses his wicket cheaply to an outside half stump delivery. Anushka Sharma who came to cheer for her husband was seen with a frown face all of a sudden. She was seated along with Dhawan's wife and Rohit's wife Ritika.
Meanwhile, India who continued Day 2 after losing 3 wickets on Day 1 has stabled the innings as Rohit and Pujara were too cautious. Even though the run rate is too low, it is quite safe as to play the safe game right now.
India likely to lose the 3rd and Final test against South Africa in Wanderers due to 'This' reason India has proved once again they are nothing but Home Track Bullies. Virat Kohli's aggressive attitude is not helping the team and that reflects even in the Team selection. Rahane who top-scored when South Africa toured India was dropped and so does Jadeja.
- 2018 Season of IPL to Begin on... Check out the Dates!
- A player who stunned with a single Sixer - Watch Video
- Virat Kohli bags all honors at ICC Awards 2017
- "We Deserve to Lose this Test Series..." says Virat Kohli
- A Player who earns 17 Crores for 2 months is just fined 25% of his Match Fee !!!
- India likely to lose 2nd Test despite Kohli's Blitzkrieg
- Can Yusuf Patha play in IPL after failing the dope test?
- Can Angelo Mathews bring back glory to Team Sri Lanka?
- The Ashes: Despite 4-0 Loss, Endland are on the Right Path says Anderson
- Australia inch closer to a big Ashes finish!!
- Anushka Sharma shows a sad face as her husband goes cheaply - See Photo
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma Shopping on 50% Discount Offer - Goes Viral
- #IPLRetention - Dhoni returns to his Den, Ashwin Dropped - Check the complete retention members list
- Colin Munro becomes the First Batsman to score 3 Centuries in T20I's
- How strong is Dhoni this time in IPL??