Anushka Sharma who ended the year 2017 on a happy note doesn't start 2018 in a similar way. Anushka Sharma who married Kohli in a private ceremony in Tuscany, Italy on December 11, 2017, traveled along with him to South Africa as India is about to play 3 Tests.
The first test started yesterday and Kohli who came to bat loses his wicket cheaply to an outside half stump delivery. Anushka Sharma who came to cheer for her husband was seen with a frown face all of a sudden. She was seated along with Dhawan's wife and Rohit's wife Ritika.
Meanwhile, India who continued Day 2 after losing 3 wickets on Day 1 has stabled the innings as Rohit and Pujara were too cautious. Even though the run rate is too low, it is quite safe as to play the safe game right now.
#AUSvIND - Dhoni hits third consecutive half century and guides India to clinch ODI series The final ODI of India's tour of Australia began with Aussies batting first. The Aussies had a disastrous start as Bhuvaneshwar Kumar removed openers Carey(5) and Finch(14) early. Usman Khawaja and Marsh stood for a while before Chahal struck twice to dismiss them both for 34(51) and 39(54) respectively. Handscomb yet again rescued Aussies with his 58(63), but Chahal again ended his knock.
- Dhoni's unexpected anger on field!
- Kohli Dhoni help India to level ODI series
- Which players will replace Hardik & Rahul?
- Dhoni does it for special fan!
- Australia win by 34 runs against India - Time for Kohli to step down and Rohit Sharma to get captaincy!
- Hardik Pandya's Koffee with Karan episode deleted by Hotstar
- Rohit Sharma jokes on Rishab!
- Pandya seeks apology, given notice!
- Indian players rise up ICC rankings!
- Hardik Pandya faces online attack!
- KL Rahul's noticed for sportsmanship!
- #TeamIndia makes History and retain the Border-Gavaskar Trophy with a historic 2-1 series win!
- India likely to win Test series 3-1
- #AUSvIND - Rain stands between India and a Victory after Day 3
- Rishabh Pant, the baby sitter turned centurion!