The Board of Control for Cricket in India has suspended Yusuf Pathan for 5 months as he failed Dope Test. The Cricketer thanked the BCCI for permitting him to plead his case in a fair and reasonable manner.
BCCI said in a statement which reads as "Mr.Yusuf Pathan has been suspended as he failed in a Dope Test. He has ingested a prohibited substance which can be found in Cough syrups. The sample was tested further and we found that it contained Terbutaline, which is prohibited in and Out of competition in the WADA Prohibited List of Substances."
Yusuf Pathan responded to the issue with another press statement thanking BCCI. He also gave a letter to them and you can check the tweet below,
#AUSvIND - Dhoni hits third consecutive half century and guides India to clinch ODI series The final ODI of India's tour of Australia began with Aussies batting first. The Aussies had a disastrous start as Bhuvaneshwar Kumar removed openers Carey(5) and Finch(14) early. Usman Khawaja and Marsh stood for a while before Chahal struck twice to dismiss them both for 34(51) and 39(54) respectively. Handscomb yet again rescued Aussies with his 58(63), but Chahal again ended his knock.
- Dhoni's unexpected anger on field!
- Kohli Dhoni help India to level ODI series
- Which players will replace Hardik & Rahul?
- Dhoni does it for special fan!
- Australia win by 34 runs against India - Time for Kohli to step down and Rohit Sharma to get captaincy!
- Hardik Pandya's Koffee with Karan episode deleted by Hotstar
- Rohit Sharma jokes on Rishab!
- Pandya seeks apology, given notice!
- Indian players rise up ICC rankings!
- Hardik Pandya faces online attack!
- KL Rahul's noticed for sportsmanship!
- #TeamIndia makes History and retain the Border-Gavaskar Trophy with a historic 2-1 series win!
- India likely to win Test series 3-1
- #AUSvIND - Rain stands between India and a Victory after Day 3
- Rishabh Pant, the baby sitter turned centurion!