The Board of Control for Cricket in India has suspended Yusuf Pathan for 5 months as he failed Dope Test. The Cricketer thanked the BCCI for permitting him to plead his case in a fair and reasonable manner.
BCCI said in a statement which reads as "Mr.Yusuf Pathan has been suspended as he failed in a Dope Test. He has ingested a prohibited substance which can be found in Cough syrups. The sample was tested further and we found that it contained Terbutaline, which is prohibited in and Out of competition in the WADA Prohibited List of Substances."
Yusuf Pathan responded to the issue with another press statement thanking BCCI. He also gave a letter to them and you can check the tweet below,
HAS HIMA DAS RECEIVED A DESERVED HONOUR? When whole nation was busy, some watching News, few glued to World Football Highlights, and others relishing their snore it was our Indian 18-year-old Hima Das who created history by winning 400 meters Gold Medal
- #ENGvIND - Kuldeep and Rohitman tame the English!
- #ENGvIND - Rohitman smashes English bowlers as India clinches the Series
- Kuldeep Yadav becomes the first Chinnaman Bowler to take 5-Wickets in a T20I
- #IREvIND - Rohit, Dhawan destroy Ireland, as India have an easy win!
- Hales, Bairstow and Morgan rip apart Australian bowlers!
- MEDIA AND SPONSORS IGNORES INDIAN FOOTBALL
- Virat Kohli's mental fitness comes from Yoga
- A STAR KID TO MAKE HIS DEBUT
- Virat Kohli Wax Statue damaged at Delhi's Madame Tussauds
- IPL-11 FAME ELEVATES STARDOM IN AFGHANI CRICKETER
- IPL Success helped me to get a place in the Test team
- Dhoni doesn't like when Chahal calls him using 'This' Word - WATCH VIDEO
- Pakistan fails to capitalize after winning the toss
- #CSKvsSRH - Chennai Super Kings win VIVO IPL 2018 and restore their Glory once again!
- RASHID KHANS HEROICS DERAILS KKR AND TAKES SRH IN TO FINALS OF IPL-11