The Board of Control for Cricket in India has suspended Yusuf Pathan for 5 months as he failed Dope Test. The Cricketer thanked the BCCI for permitting him to plead his case in a fair and reasonable manner.
BCCI said in a statement which reads as "Mr.Yusuf Pathan has been suspended as he failed in a Dope Test. He has ingested a prohibited substance which can be found in Cough syrups. The sample was tested further and we found that it contained Terbutaline, which is prohibited in and Out of competition in the WADA Prohibited List of Substances."
Yusuf Pathan responded to the issue with another press statement thanking BCCI. He also gave a letter to them and you can check the tweet below,
India likely to lose the 3rd and Final test against South Africa in Wanderers due to 'This' reason India has proved once again they are nothing but Home Track Bullies. Virat Kohli's aggressive attitude is not helping the team and that reflects even in the Team selection. Rahane who top-scored when South Africa toured India was dropped and so does Jadeja.
- 2018 Season of IPL to Begin on... Check out the Dates!
- A player who stunned with a single Sixer - Watch Video
- Virat Kohli bags all honors at ICC Awards 2017
- "We Deserve to Lose this Test Series..." says Virat Kohli
- A Player who earns 17 Crores for 2 months is just fined 25% of his Match Fee !!!
- India likely to lose 2nd Test despite Kohli's Blitzkrieg
- Can Yusuf Patha play in IPL after failing the dope test?
- Can Angelo Mathews bring back glory to Team Sri Lanka?
- The Ashes: Despite 4-0 Loss, Endland are on the Right Path says Anderson
- Australia inch closer to a big Ashes finish!!
- Anushka Sharma shows a sad face as her husband goes cheaply - See Photo
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma Shopping on 50% Discount Offer - Goes Viral
- #IPLRetention - Dhoni returns to his Den, Ashwin Dropped - Check the complete retention members list
- Colin Munro becomes the First Batsman to score 3 Centuries in T20I's
- How strong is Dhoni this time in IPL??