The Board of Control for Cricket in India has suspended Yusuf Pathan for 5 months as he failed Dope Test. The Cricketer thanked the BCCI for permitting him to plead his case in a fair and reasonable manner.
BCCI said in a statement which reads as "Mr.Yusuf Pathan has been suspended as he failed in a Dope Test. He has ingested a prohibited substance which can be found in Cough syrups. The sample was tested further and we found that it contained Terbutaline, which is prohibited in and Out of competition in the WADA Prohibited List of Substances."
Yusuf Pathan responded to the issue with another press statement thanking BCCI. He also gave a letter to them and you can check the tweet below,
#CSKvRR - Watson's clinical knock gets another win for CSK! The 17th match of the Vivo IPL 2018, between Chennai super kings and Rajasthan Royals, began with the latter winning the toss and sending in the super kings to bat first. Though the team had lost opener Rayudu early, another opener Shane Watson and Suresh Raina joined forces to forge a partnership.
- #KXIPvSRH - Marauder Gayle rips apart Sunrisers Hyderabad
- #RRvKKR - Knight riders back to winning ways!
- #MIvRCB - Rohitman powers Mumbai to draw first blood!
- #KKRvDD - Kolkata wins as Narine and Kuldeep rip apart Delhi!
- #KXIPvCSK - Captain cool's knock in vain, as Punjab wins a tight thriller
- #RCBvRR - Rajasthan wins the clash of Royals!
- Royal challengers taste first victory!!
- Sunrisers hold nerves to win a thriller
- #CSKvKKR - Billings takes CSK to a thrilling second win
- Easy win for Sunrisers, as Rajasthan falters!
- Narine's heroics snatch victory from RCB,as McCullum and De Villiers knocks go in vain
- Middle order resurgence takes Kings XI Punjab to victory!
- #MIvCSK - Dwayne Dashing Bravo and Jadhav heroics take CSK to stunning win
- IPL 2018: Download this APP to watch all matches on Live Streaming - No, it's not HotStar App!
- Mitchell Starc Quits IPL 2018