India's young sensation Smriti Mandhana scored 84 of 98 balls and fast bowlers Jhulan Goswami and Shikha Pandey chipped in with 7 wickets for 47 runs to register India their first ODI Victory against South Africa in Kimberley.
With just one victory, India climbs to the fourth spot ahead of England, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. India started solidly with an opening stand of 55 runs and second wicket stand for 90 runs. But the Women in Green took 4 wickets for 14 runs and got back into the game quickly.
But Indian quicks returned the favor by taking South Africa's top order within 10 overs and they were struggling at 57 for 5. Goswami cleaned up the tailenders and South Africa was all out for just 125 and India won by 88 runs comfortably.
#ENGvIND - India's Winning Hopes rest on Virat Kohli as England end on a high As England had ended day 2 at 9/1 leading by 22 runs, in the first test between India and England, the third day of the test began with Ashwin removing Jennings (8) and skipper Joe Root (14), while Ishant Sharma removed Malan (20), and the settled Bairstow (28) as England was reeling at 5./85.
- #ENGvIND - Kohli Heroics take India to Commanding Position on Day 2
- #ENGvIND - Despite Dropped catches and missed easy chances India takes honours on Day 1
- #ENGvsIND - India loses 3rd ODI Pathetically - Time for MS Dhoni to RETIRE?
- HAS HIMA DAS RECEIVED A DESERVED HONOUR?
- #ENGvIND - Kuldeep and Rohitman tame the English!
- #ENGvIND - Rohitman smashes English bowlers as India clinches the Series
- Kuldeep Yadav becomes the first Chinnaman Bowler to take 5-Wickets in a T20I
- #IREvIND - Rohit, Dhawan destroy Ireland, as India have an easy win!
- Hales, Bairstow and Morgan rip apart Australian bowlers!
- MEDIA AND SPONSORS IGNORES INDIAN FOOTBALL
- Virat Kohli's mental fitness comes from Yoga
- A STAR KID TO MAKE HIS DEBUT
- Virat Kohli Wax Statue damaged at Delhi's Madame Tussauds
- IPL-11 FAME ELEVATES STARDOM IN AFGHANI CRICKETER
- IPL Success helped me to get a place in the Test team