India has won 3 ODI's consecutively in South Africa against South Africa and this has never ever happened in the History of ODI Cricket so far. Their batsmen are totally clueless against our spinners as they play off the pitch.
The wrist spinners Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav play a crucial role in crafting the victory. Just like Rohit Sharma doesn't know to play bouncers, South African team doesn't know to play Wrist Spinners. Just now they have started to read half spinners. There are two types of spin, finger spin and wrist spin and bowling wrist spin is not easy.
But Chahal and Kuldeep make it pretty easy and so this has closed the gates of Ashwin and Jadeja. Ashwin and Jadeja are just used for Tests and now Ashwin is trying to be the leg-spinner. He has planned to implement it from this year's IPL edition.
Kohli Dhoni help India to level ODI series The second ODI of India's tour of Australia began with Aussies winning the toss and batting first. Aussies had a disastrous start as they lost openers Carey 18(27) and Finch 6(19) early while Jadeja brilliantly ran out Khawaja for 21(23), leaving Aussies reeling at 82/3.
- Which players will replace Hardik & Rahul?
- Dhoni does it for special fan!
- Australia win by 34 runs against India - Time for Kohli to step down and Rohit Sharma to get captaincy!
- Hardik Pandya's Koffee with Karan episode deleted by Hotstar
- Rohit Sharma jokes on Rishab!
- Pandya seeks apology, given notice!
- Indian players rise up ICC rankings!
- Hardik Pandya faces online attack!
- KL Rahul's noticed for sportsmanship!
- #TeamIndia makes History and retain the Border-Gavaskar Trophy with a historic 2-1 series win!
- India likely to win Test series 3-1
- #AUSvIND - Rain stands between India and a Victory after Day 3
- Rishabh Pant, the baby sitter turned centurion!
- Pujara, the Mr Dependable!
- #AUSvIND - Rishabh Pant scores 159* and drops a easy catch - India in Driver's Seat