The 3rd match of the VIVO IPL 2018 between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders began with the latter winning the toss, and deciding to field first. The Royal Challengers Bangalore, batting first, lost opener Quinton De Kock early, leaving RCB reeling at 18-1, while at the other end, explosive opener Brendon McCullum started smashing in his inimitable style, supported by a patient Virat Kohli anchoring a partnership, before McCullum ended his knock at 43(27b, 6x4, 2x6).
After McCullum's departure, entered Ab De Villiers whose blitzkrieg sent the ball all over the park. and he smashed a whirlwind 44(23b, 1x4,5x6), before falling to Rana, who stunned by claiming skipper Kohli the very next delivery, leaving RCB reeling at 127/4. With the resurgent Mandeep Singh offering some lower order resistance, and impressing with his pinch hitting knock of 37(18b, 4x4,2x6), RCB reached a comfortable 176/7 off 20 overs, with Vinay Kumar and Rana claiming two wickets apiece. KKR began their innings on a disastrous note, as their opener Lynn departed earlier, while the other opener Sunil Narine had other ideas, as he launched an array of shots, stunning the opposition.
Completely dominating the innings, Narine's stunning action packed show ended, as he was bowled finally by Umesh Yadav, scoring a thunderous 50(19b, 4x4,5x6), leaving KKR at 68/2 in just 6 overs. After Rana (34) and Karthik tried to snatch away the match from the hands of RCB, Washington Sundar removed Rana, which happened to be a major breakthrough, Skipper Dinesh Karthik was left with the task of taking KKR to victory, when Andre Russell came in and scored few stunning shots over the boundary. But he departed sooner, and tailender Vinay Kumar finally scored the winning shot, as KKR finally won by 4 wickets, with 7 balls to spare.
#AUSvIND - In the History of Cricket, this is the First time India has won the First Test against Australia in Australia The final day of the first test of India's tour of Australia began with Australia resuming on 104/4, with Shaun Marsh and Head on the crease, and Ishant Sharma quickly removed Head (14), with Aussies on 115/5. Tim Paine joined hands with Marsh and they forged a partnership for a while.
- #AUSvIND - India need 6 Wickets and Australia need 219 runs to win the Adelaide Test
- #NeerajChopra who clinches Gold in Asian Games dedicate it to Vajpayee
- #AUSvIND - India keep their noses ahead at the end of Day 3
- 1003 Cricketers signed up for IPL Auction 2019
- #AUSvIND - The Battle for Lead begins as Travis Head sheperds Australia
- #AUSvIND - Pujara's Century saves India from Embarrassment on Day 1
- Kohli bowls on nets!
- #AUSvsIND - Kohli heroics in chasing helps India to level T20 Series
- A match that ended within 4 overs!
- #AUSvIND - Kohli's Worst Captaincy results in India's Loss in First T20I against Aussies
- Rohit reveals the challenge!
- #INDvWI - India clinches victory in Last Ball Thriller in the final T20I
- Rohit Sharma Blitzkrieg takes India to massive victory against West Indies in Second T20I
- #INDvWIN - Kohli-less India tastes First T20I victory against Windies
- #INDvWI - India win the 5th and final ODI even before the Sun Sets at Kerala