The 4th match of IPL 2018, between Rajasthan Royals lead by Ajinkya Rahane and the Kane Williamson lead Sunrisers Hyderabad, began with Rajasthan Royals batting first. Skipper Rahane as well as Short were dismissed for paltry scores, while Sanju Samson tried to lift the morale of the team, with a composed and temperamental 49(42), before being claimed by Shakib Al Hasan. And it was there that the Rajasthan Royals innings met its end, as the tail ultimately could never rescue the team from a disaster.
'The middle order and the lower order of Rajasthan Royals fell like a pack of cards, as 6 wickets tumbled with just 33 runs added to the total. As power hitters like Stokes and Jos Butler failed big time and Sunrisers bowlers putting up a dominant bowling display, the Rajasthan Royals innings was wrapped at 125/9 in 20 overs, with Shakib Al Hasan and Sidhharth Kaul claiming 2 wickets apiece. Entered Sunrisers Hyderabad, confident of chasing down the minimal target set by RR, but they lost wicketkeeper batsman Saha (5), giving early hopes for Rajasthan Royals.
But the other opener, the hard-hitting Shikhar Dhawan who was joined by skipper Kane Williamson had other ideas, as they settled down, and with Dhawan launching a barrage of shots it became almost impossible for Rajasthan Royals to get back into the game.As RR failed to capitalise on Saha's wicket and Dhawan and Williamson raced ahead, SRH won the match comfortably scoring 127/1, with 25 balls to spare, Dhawan finishing on 77(57 ,13x4,1x6) and Kane Williamson giving him that much needed support with a subtle knock of 36(35b, 3x4,1x6), giving SRH their first win of IPL 2018.
#ENGvsIND - India loses 3rd ODI Pathetically - Time for MS Dhoni to RETIRE? The 3rd ODI of India's tour of Ireland and England, held at Leeds between India and England, began with England winning the toss and electing to field. Indian innings began on a disastrous note, as they lost opener Rohit Sharma (2) as he struggled, but the other opener Shikhar Dhawan and skipper Virat Kohli forged a partnership, before Dhawan (44) was dismissed, run out by Stokes.
- HAS HIMA DAS RECEIVED A DESERVED HONOUR?
- #ENGvIND - Kuldeep and Rohitman tame the English!
- #ENGvIND - Rohitman smashes English bowlers as India clinches the Series
- Kuldeep Yadav becomes the first Chinnaman Bowler to take 5-Wickets in a T20I
- #IREvIND - Rohit, Dhawan destroy Ireland, as India have an easy win!
- Hales, Bairstow and Morgan rip apart Australian bowlers!
- MEDIA AND SPONSORS IGNORES INDIAN FOOTBALL
- Virat Kohli's mental fitness comes from Yoga
- A STAR KID TO MAKE HIS DEBUT
- Virat Kohli Wax Statue damaged at Delhi's Madame Tussauds
- IPL-11 FAME ELEVATES STARDOM IN AFGHANI CRICKETER
- IPL Success helped me to get a place in the Test team
- Dhoni doesn't like when Chahal calls him using 'This' Word - WATCH VIDEO
- Pakistan fails to capitalize after winning the toss
- #CSKvsSRH - Chennai Super Kings win VIVO IPL 2018 and restore their Glory once again!