The 4th match of IPL 2018, between Rajasthan Royals lead by Ajinkya Rahane and the Kane Williamson lead Sunrisers Hyderabad, began with Rajasthan Royals batting first. Skipper Rahane as well as Short were dismissed for paltry scores, while Sanju Samson tried to lift the morale of the team, with a composed and temperamental 49(42), before being claimed by Shakib Al Hasan. And it was there that the Rajasthan Royals innings met its end, as the tail ultimately could never rescue the team from a disaster.
'The middle order and the lower order of Rajasthan Royals fell like a pack of cards, as 6 wickets tumbled with just 33 runs added to the total. As power hitters like Stokes and Jos Butler failed big time and Sunrisers bowlers putting up a dominant bowling display, the Rajasthan Royals innings was wrapped at 125/9 in 20 overs, with Shakib Al Hasan and Sidhharth Kaul claiming 2 wickets apiece. Entered Sunrisers Hyderabad, confident of chasing down the minimal target set by RR, but they lost wicketkeeper batsman Saha (5), giving early hopes for Rajasthan Royals.
But the other opener, the hard-hitting Shikhar Dhawan who was joined by skipper Kane Williamson had other ideas, as they settled down, and with Dhawan launching a barrage of shots it became almost impossible for Rajasthan Royals to get back into the game.As RR failed to capitalise on Saha's wicket and Dhawan and Williamson raced ahead, SRH won the match comfortably scoring 127/1, with 25 balls to spare, Dhawan finishing on 77(57 ,13x4,1x6) and Kane Williamson giving him that much needed support with a subtle knock of 36(35b, 3x4,1x6), giving SRH their first win of IPL 2018.
#AUSvIND - In the History of Cricket, this is the First time India has won the First Test against Australia in Australia The final day of the first test of India's tour of Australia began with Australia resuming on 104/4, with Shaun Marsh and Head on the crease, and Ishant Sharma quickly removed Head (14), with Aussies on 115/5. Tim Paine joined hands with Marsh and they forged a partnership for a while.
- #AUSvIND - India need 6 Wickets and Australia need 219 runs to win the Adelaide Test
- #NeerajChopra who clinches Gold in Asian Games dedicate it to Vajpayee
- #AUSvIND - India keep their noses ahead at the end of Day 3
- 1003 Cricketers signed up for IPL Auction 2019
- #AUSvIND - The Battle for Lead begins as Travis Head sheperds Australia
- #AUSvIND - Pujara's Century saves India from Embarrassment on Day 1
- Kohli bowls on nets!
- #AUSvsIND - Kohli heroics in chasing helps India to level T20 Series
- A match that ended within 4 overs!
- #AUSvIND - Kohli's Worst Captaincy results in India's Loss in First T20I against Aussies
- Rohit reveals the challenge!
- #INDvWI - India clinches victory in Last Ball Thriller in the final T20I
- Rohit Sharma Blitzkrieg takes India to massive victory against West Indies in Second T20I
- #INDvWIN - Kohli-less India tastes First T20I victory against Windies
- #INDvWI - India win the 5th and final ODI even before the Sun Sets at Kerala