The 49th match of the Vivo IPL 2018 between Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals, began with the Rajasthan Royals batting first. The openers Tripathi (27) and Jos Butler (39), got off to promising starts but failed to convert them to big knocks. Skipper Ajinkya Rahane too was dismissed cheaply.
Following Rahane, the middle order including Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson, fell like a pack of cards, before Jaydev Unadkat offered little resistance to score 26(18), to take Rajasthan Royals to a decent 142 in 19 overs. Kuldeep Yadav had claimed an impressive 4/20. Entered the Kolkata Knight Riders to chase 143, and Sunil Narine exploded initially itself, only to be dismissed early after a solid 21(7).
While Robin Uthappa failed yet again, Nitish Rana flattered to deceive and fell scoring 21. Entered skipper Dinesh Karthik who forged a partnership with opener Lynn, and both began scoring slowly, at a low run rate. Lynn departed soon after, scoring 45(42). Dinesh Karthik held his nerves and scored a calm and composed match winning 31(28), leading Kolkata Knight Riders to 144/4, and a victory by 6 wickets, with 2 overs to spare.
#AUSvIND - In the History of Cricket, this is the First time India has won the First Test against Australia in Australia The final day of the first test of India's tour of Australia began with Australia resuming on 104/4, with Shaun Marsh and Head on the crease, and Ishant Sharma quickly removed Head (14), with Aussies on 115/5. Tim Paine joined hands with Marsh and they forged a partnership for a while.
- #AUSvIND - India need 6 Wickets and Australia need 219 runs to win the Adelaide Test
- #NeerajChopra who clinches Gold in Asian Games dedicate it to Vajpayee
- #AUSvIND - India keep their noses ahead at the end of Day 3
- 1003 Cricketers signed up for IPL Auction 2019
- #AUSvIND - The Battle for Lead begins as Travis Head sheperds Australia
- #AUSvIND - Pujara's Century saves India from Embarrassment on Day 1
- Kohli bowls on nets!
- #AUSvsIND - Kohli heroics in chasing helps India to level T20 Series
- A match that ended within 4 overs!
- #AUSvIND - Kohli's Worst Captaincy results in India's Loss in First T20I against Aussies
- Rohit reveals the challenge!
- #INDvWI - India clinches victory in Last Ball Thriller in the final T20I
- Rohit Sharma Blitzkrieg takes India to massive victory against West Indies in Second T20I
- #INDvWIN - Kohli-less India tastes First T20I victory against Windies
- #INDvWI - India win the 5th and final ODI even before the Sun Sets at Kerala