The first ODI of India's tour of England and Ireland, between India and England, began with India winning the toss and opting to field first. The English innings began on a steady note, with openers Jason Roy and Joe Root scoring runs with ease, before Kuldeep Yadav ended the partnership, removing Roy(38), Bairstow (3) and Root(38) in quick succession, leaving England reeling at 82/3, while they were at 73/0 at a point of time.
Captain Morgan was removed by Chahal early, while Ben Stokes and Jos Butler decided to settle, and forged a stand, with patient knocks of 50(103)and 53(51), and then came Kuldeep who struck twice, removing them. Moeen Ali(24) and Rashid's(22) cameos were adequate to take England to a respectable 268, while wrecker in chief Kuldeep Yadav ended with impressive figures of 6/25, becoming the first left-arm wrist spinner in cricket history to claim 6 wickets in an ODI.
The Indian innings began on a strong note, with openers Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan bludgeoning English bowling attack, and England had a brief comeback claiming Dhawan (40). However, Rohitman was in no mood to rest or spare the English bowlers, as he smashed the balls all over the park, in the company of skipper Virat Kohli, who scored a composed 75(82).
Despite the fall of two crucial wickets breaking vital partnerships, the aggressive and settled Rohit Sharma scored a blitzkrieg ton 138(114b,15x4,4x6)* and took India to a controlled and dominating win over England. India comfortably chased down the target, scoring 269/2, and winning the match by 8 wickets and with 59 balls to spare.
#INDvWI - India clinches victory in Last Ball Thriller in the final T20I The third T20 match of West Indies tour of India began with Windies winning the toss and opting to bat first. Hope and Hetmyer gave a decent start to Windies, as they scored steadily before Yuzvendra Chahal dismissed both Hopes 24(22) and Hetmyer 26(21), with Windies at 2/62.
- Rohit Sharma Blitzkrieg takes India to massive victory against West Indies in Second T20I
- #INDvWIN - Kohli-less India tastes First T20I victory against Windies
- #INDvWI - India win the 5th and final ODI even before the Sun Sets at Kerala
- Khaleel Ahmed, Rohit Sharma, Ambati Rayudu stars in India's Majestic Victory
- #INDvWIN - India succumb to Defeat - Time for MS Dhoni to Retire
- #IndvWI - India Ties with Windies in a Nailbiter
- #INDvWI - Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli propels India to an astounding chase
- #INDvWI - India wins Second Test in 3 Days at Hyderabad
- #INDvWI - India in Drivers seat after Prithvi Shaw's maiden century on debut
- #INDvBAN #AsiaCupfinal - India clinch their 7th Asia Cup Title after beating Bangladesh in a Nail biter
- MS Dhoni returns back to captaincy and India ties against Afghanistan team itself - Time to Retire ??
- #PAKvIND - India Seal their Biggest Win Over Pakistan
- #INDvBAN - Rohit Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja makes it merry for India
- #INDvPAK #IndiavsPakistan - Rohit Sharma and men beat Pakistan comprehensively
- India beats Hong Kong by 22 runs in a Nail biter