The second day of the third test between India and England, resumed with India at 307/6, and Rishab Pant, who was unbeaten, was soon scalped for 24(51), and the tail followed suit as well in a quick fashion, as India were bundled out for 329, with Woakes and Anderson claiming 3 wickets apiece. The England batsmen began their first innings on a patient note, before Bumrah and Ishant Sharma struck to remove the openers Jennings 20(32) and Cook 29(42).
Skipper Joe Root was dismissed cheaply by Pandya for 16(29). while Pope. Bairstow and Ben Stokes were dismissed in quick succession as well. The only point of resistance in the English batting lineup was from Jos Butler, who scored a quickfire 39(32) before Bumrah scalped his wicket doing the damage control. Pandya struck thrice to wrap the tail, as England finished their first Innings at 161, with India having a comfortable lead of 168 runs.
Pandya had impressive figures of 5/28, and India began their second innings, on a steady note, as openers Shikhar Dhawan and KL Rahul were yet again involved in a 50 run opening stand, as they picked the right deliveries and scored boundaries in regular intervals, before Rashid claimed Dhawan 44(63), and stokes removed Rahul 36(33). Cheteshwar Pujara 33(67)* and Skipper Kohli are on crease looking to settle and extend the lead further, as India ended its day 2 at 124/2 and an overall lead of 292 runs, with 8 wickets still remaining.
#INDvWI - India clinches victory in Last Ball Thriller in the final T20I The third T20 match of West Indies tour of India began with Windies winning the toss and opting to bat first. Hope and Hetmyer gave a decent start to Windies, as they scored steadily before Yuzvendra Chahal dismissed both Hopes 24(22) and Hetmyer 26(21), with Windies at 2/62.
- Rohit Sharma Blitzkrieg takes India to massive victory against West Indies in Second T20I
- #INDvWIN - Kohli-less India tastes First T20I victory against Windies
- #INDvWI - India win the 5th and final ODI even before the Sun Sets at Kerala
- Khaleel Ahmed, Rohit Sharma, Ambati Rayudu stars in India's Majestic Victory
- #INDvWIN - India succumb to Defeat - Time for MS Dhoni to Retire
- #IndvWI - India Ties with Windies in a Nailbiter
- #INDvWI - Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli propels India to an astounding chase
- #INDvWI - India wins Second Test in 3 Days at Hyderabad
- #INDvWI - India in Drivers seat after Prithvi Shaw's maiden century on debut
- #INDvBAN #AsiaCupfinal - India clinch their 7th Asia Cup Title after beating Bangladesh in a Nail biter
- MS Dhoni returns back to captaincy and India ties against Afghanistan team itself - Time to Retire ??
- #PAKvIND - India Seal their Biggest Win Over Pakistan
- #INDvBAN - Rohit Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja makes it merry for India
- #INDvPAK #IndiavsPakistan - Rohit Sharma and men beat Pakistan comprehensively
- India beats Hong Kong by 22 runs in a Nail biter