An 87 year old fan met MS Dhoni, who has come to Australia for the one day International tournament. MS Dhoni possesses a huge fan base across everywhere, who displays their love for him, and Dhoni also shares a special bond with fans. The powerful Indian team recently won the Border Gavaskar test series 2-1, and is next set to play the ODI series.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni arrived two days back to Australia. When Dhoni was practicing with the team in Sydney, he had received news that an 87 year old fan named Edith Norman had come to the Sydney cricket ground to meet him.
Dhoni instantly decided to surprise his fan and stopped practice and met her, Edith clicked few photos with Dhoni, and said that it was her longtime dream to meet MS Dhoni. Edith Norman's photos with MS Dhoni have become viral in social media.
#AUSvIND - Dhoni hits third consecutive half century and guides India to clinch ODI series The final ODI of India's tour of Australia began with Aussies batting first. The Aussies had a disastrous start as Bhuvaneshwar Kumar removed openers Carey(5) and Finch(14) early. Usman Khawaja and Marsh stood for a while before Chahal struck twice to dismiss them both for 34(51) and 39(54) respectively. Handscomb yet again rescued Aussies with his 58(63), but Chahal again ended his knock.
- Dhoni's unexpected anger on field!
- Kohli Dhoni help India to level ODI series
- Which players will replace Hardik & Rahul?
- Dhoni does it for special fan!
- Australia win by 34 runs against India - Time for Kohli to step down and Rohit Sharma to get captaincy!
- Hardik Pandya's Koffee with Karan episode deleted by Hotstar
- Rohit Sharma jokes on Rishab!
- Pandya seeks apology, given notice!
- Indian players rise up ICC rankings!
- Hardik Pandya faces online attack!
- KL Rahul's noticed for sportsmanship!
- #TeamIndia makes History and retain the Border-Gavaskar Trophy with a historic 2-1 series win!
- India likely to win Test series 3-1
- #AUSvIND - Rain stands between India and a Victory after Day 3
- Rishabh Pant, the baby sitter turned centurion!