The first ODI of India's tour of Australia began with Australia winning the toss and opting to bat first, and after India got
early advantage by dismissing openers Finch(6) and Carey (24), middle order batsmen Khawaja (59) and Marsh (54) steadied Aussies with a 92 runs partnership.
It was then Handscomb's turn to score a blazing 73(61), stealing the match from Indians, and
finally Aussies posted a huge 288/5, with an unbeaten knock by Stoinis 47(43)* .India began pathetically, losing Dhawan and Rayudu for ducks, while skipper Kohli also got out soon, with India struggling at 4/3.
The cool MS Dhoni partnered Rohit Sharma, who was scoring was scoring well despite fall of wickets, but Dhoni was a victim of bad umpiring as he
was given out for 51(96). Rohit scored a blitzkrieg 133(129b, 10x4,6x6), and eventually was dismissed by Stoinis, and with the fall of wickets, India finished at 254/9, losing the first match by 34 runs, and Jhye Richardson was the best Australian bowler with 4/26. Kohli once again failed with his bat and criticism rises that he should step down.
#RCBvCSK - CSK needed a Dre Russ, not MS Dhoni - DHONI FAILS BIG TIME as CSK CHOKES AGAIN... The 39th match of IPL between Chennai super kings and Royal challengers Bangalore began with CSK winning the toss and bowling first. Deepak chahar dismissed skipper Kohli early for 9(8), while Ab De Villiers stood for a while, scoring 25(19), in the company of Akshdeep nath who scored 24(20) before Ravindra Jadeja dismissed both of them.
- #KXIPvRR - KXIP won by 12 runs in a close encounter
- India announces 15 Member World Cup Squad - No place for Pant, Rayudu!
- Indian Squad for Cricket World Cup 2019 is Now Announced
- Cricketer arrested accused of rape!
- #KKRvCSK - It would take at least 2 weeks for any team to get near CSK in points table
- MS Dhoni gets a new record!
- Dhoni gets no ban?
- #RRvCSK - CSK Rampage continues as they thrash Rajasthan Royals
- #MIvKXIP - KL Rahul hits Ton in vain as Pollard bludgeons 83 and Mumbai Indians chase the highest target in Wankhede
- #CSKvKKR - Chennai Super Kings taste yet another Victory at Chepauk
- #KXIPvSRH - Sunrisers Hyderabad Lose another low-scoring match!
- Kohli's RCB is the first IPL team to lose first six matches in a row since 2013
- Why a Mankad "attempt" from Krunal to Dhoni?
- #DCvSRH - Sunrisers secure an easy victory against DC
- Will KL Rahul miss World Cup due to failures in IPL 2019?