Reportedly ambati rayudu, who had retired from all forms of cricket after being overlooked for World Cup 2019, made a U-turn on his retirement after realizing that the decision was taken in an 'emotional state and haste'. Meanwhile the 33 year old ambati rayudu wrote to the hyderabad cricket Association (HCA) saying that he would like to come out of retirement and play all forms of cricket again. Rayudu thanked his IPL franchise Chennai Super Kings, VVS Laxman and noel David for making him realise that he still has enough cricket left in him.
When speaking on Rayudu's comeback, noel David, hyderabad cricket Association chief selector, said: "It is not an easy decision to make. It takes a lot of humility and courage to admit a mistake." David told "I am really excited about Rayudu's comeback. There is still a lot of cricket left in him and I am sure that he will be a big boon to hyderabad cricket. He has my full backing and it's now up to him to help the team reach greater heights".
He said "I was able to speak to him and counsel him. I told him that he had much more to give back to the game. I have known him for a long time. He is not only a great cricketer but also a good human being. It's just that he was not able to handle the disappointment and reacted in haste and is happy that he will play for the state again. Perhaps hyderabad cricket will be richer by Rayudu's contribution as he can now focus on grooming youngsters and building a great team for the years to come”.
Former Cricketer Sourav Ganguly becomes President of BCCI Mumbai sources stated that Former India captain Sourav Ganguly on Wednesday took over as the BCCI's 39th president, becoming the biggest name to head the world's richest cricket board. Meanwhile the 47 year old Ganguly was officially entrusted with the task of heading Indian cricket for the next nine months at the BCCI's General Body meeting here, ending a tumultuous 33 month reign of the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA).
- India wins Test Series against South Africa
- BCCI asked Twitter to caption a candid picture of Virat Kohli
- Sachin Tendulkar welcomed ICC's decision to stop boundary count in World Cup
- This 17 year old Cricketer made history by scoring Double century
- World Champion PV Sindhu struggled to buck the trend of Denmark Open in second round
- Sourav Ganguly hopes to bring the BCCI system 'back in order'
- Sourav Ganguly set to become Chief of BCCI
- Sunil Gavaskar questions about Players security after this incident
- Anil Kumble replaces Mike Hesson as Kings XI Punjab coach
- Virat Kohli scores Double Century during Test Series against SA
- Cricketer Manish Pandey to marry Actor Siddharth's Heroine
- MS Dhoni & Leander Paes spotted playing Charity football with some television actors
- Hardik Pandya is fine after his Lower back injury
- Sania Mirza's younger sister Anam be marrying Mohammad Azharuddin's son Asad in December 2019
- Deadly Threat To Indian Cricket Team, Pakistan Alerts BCCI After Sensational Email