Rosenberger, the leading German technology company made its debut at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017. At the event, Rosenberger has on display state of the art, innovatively designed and the first of its kind telecom network deployed by leading telecom operators across the globe.
All significant technical offerings of Rosenberger backed by company’s R&D & innovative practices are being demonstrated to the visitors and exhibitors. At this global trade show, Rosenberger is also showcasing how technology is trying to keep pace with our changing lifestyles and ensuring that we are connected 24X7.
In India, Rosenberger is a major supplier to all the leading telecom operators and expanding its base significantly. The robust, cutting edge active and passive wireless telecommunications solutions makes Rosenberger the top choice for all telecom operators.
Speaking on the development, Ms. Aili Liu, President – Rosenberger Asia Pacific, said, “It is a very proud moment for the entire Rosenberger team to represent our company at this global platform. We have been doing some interesting work over the last few years and are very excited to showcase our world class products and solutions to the global audience. We are happy to announce that we have become a successful manufacturers of base station antennas in India and we are confident of going from strength to strength in the coming years.”
Visitor can visit Rosenberger booth at MWC 2017 in Hall 6, Stand G-37 to experience its products and services.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017