Baidu, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIDU), the leading Chinese language Internet search provider, has announced its attendance at the 2017 ad:tech conference being held at The Leela Ambience convention center in New Delhi, India, March 9-10. As a silver sponsor of the event, Baidu will highlight its mobile ad platform DU Ad Platform, as well as its popular apps DU Battery Saver, DU Speed Booster and more. Since opening its Gurgaon office in 2015, Baidu has continually increased its presence in India.
In 2016, Baidu officially launched its mobile ad platform DU Ad Platform for Indian developers and advertisers. DU Ad Platform offers high eCPM and ARPU with its proprietary “Peak Selection Algorithm” technology, and features global localized support. To more tightly integrate with the Indian tech ecosystem and ensure high quality ad sources, DU Ad Platform has partnered with a number of local ad networks including Tyro Media, Apps Discover, Adacts, Collect Cent and Rational Head.
It now has a user base of over 1,700 developers worldwide. Baidu’s Android apps DU Battery Saver, DU Speed Booster and ES File Explorer have garnered tens of millions of users in India. Recently, Baidu introduced two new apps to its international product family: DU Caller and Facemoji Keyboard. DU Caller protects users from scam calls with its cloud database of over 1.5 billion numbers, while Facemoji Keyboard features smart emoji prediction technology and includes unique stickers and animated GIFs.
Cumulatively, Baidu’s international apps have over 2 billion users in 200 countries and regions worldwide. To try out Baidu’s smartphone apps, download them for free on the Google Play Store or visit Baidu’s booth at ad:tech. To get started using DU Ad Platform, visit the product website at http://ad.duapps.com/en
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017