Cyfuture India (P) Ltd (formerly Cyber Futuristics) announced to launch its third data center in India. The new data center is named as “Meghdoot” and it promises to deliver best in class hosting services in its premises. Cyfuture excels in Managed Co-location, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Disaster Recovery and Managed App Hosting. “With Meghdoot, we are primarily opening our doors for the large enterprises within India & abroad.
Our focus will be cloud and we will invest our major resources on technology and customer service,” disclosed Mr. Anuj Bairathi, CEO, Cyfuture India Pvt Ltd. Spanning over 20000 square feet, Meghdoot brags +1000 racks with 4 layers of security. The data center promises 99.982% of guaranteed uptime. With the capacity, Meghdoot confirms to be the largest Data Center in Northern India. Incepted in the year 2000, Cyfuture presently owns two highly resilient data centers in Jaipur and Noida.
With opening of the third data center in NCR region, the company is on the major expansion mode in Northern India. The company is spreading its wings on the back of numerous new & existing client deployments, to lease space at its three hubspots. Under this development plan, the company is readily investing Rs. 250 Crores in data center and BPO businesses. “With the launch of new data center, we will cater to the growing demand of Cloud and Colocation services,” said Mr. Bairathi said, adding that the Company would further invest Rs. 75 Crores each for other two new data centers to be founded in Bengaluru and Mumbai.
“With most companies moving towards the Cloud, we are seeing Cloud data center as the biggest segment. We’re experiencing a faster growth in the segment. Virtualization is happening,” he further asserts. “We are observing an upswing in demand of Cloud and Data Center Services; this initiative of launching a new data center primarily on Cloud will add on to our portfolio,” confirmed Mr. Bairathi. Just as a part of launch offer, Cyfuture is offering 50% discount on its Data Center Services.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only Jivi Mobiles, one of the leading feature phone and smartphone brands in India has announced its association with Reliance Jio, one of the fastest growing mobile networks and the largest data network in the world.Jio & Jivi Mobiles have taken a major step in the direction of realizing Prime Minister
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI
- Udyog Software Launches e-way Bill Application to Help Companies
- Free Online TOEFL® Course Available from Jan 24
- Vakrangee Announces Excellent Q3 FY2017-18 Results
- IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network
- Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017