NewsDistill is proud to announce its new name PublicVibe, the smart vernacular news platform, based in Hyderabad. The name change reflects the company's broader commitment and its proficiency to deliver instant and personalized news updates as they happen, needed to shape the future of vernacular news aggregation through its digital technology.
Commenting on the name change of the company, Mr. Narasimha Reddy, CEO, PublicVibe (formerly NewsDistill) said, “This is indeed a big move for the company as we are evolving and this is in line with our future roadmap. This name change better reflects the current and future direction of the company.” “The logo reflects ever-evolving spirit of our company and urge to deliver news to our users instantly with a rich and vibrant user interface.
NewsDistill is now PublicVibe
Our aim is to sense the public pulse and radiate it precisely for users to stay abreast with latest happenings”, he further added. PublicVibe (formerly NewsDistill) provides instant neighborhood news starting from villages to metro cities in India. The topic based news aggregation engine categorizes entire newsfeed into topics and subtopics across all regional languages. So that user can read news without noise. Talking about enhancements, he stated, “We are improving our recommendation engine to understand overall behaviour, personal and social activities of a news reader to recommend news accurately.
For example, if you are going for a movie, we recommend you the trailers, movie reviews, interviews etc before you head off. We are coming up with many other interesting features like this in the next few months. Soon PublicVibe can become your personal news assistant to provide real-time news updates that are completely personalized to you.” As part of the latest update of PublicVibe (formerly NewsDistill), user interface in Android app is enhanced to give you the best news reading experience.
Bhaskar Reddy, Vice President-Marketing said, “In the latest version 2.3, PublicVibe has onboarded fun and entertaining content through videos, GIF’s and pictures. Also, English news feed is categorized into 500+ sub categories.” The first stable version of our Android app was launched in March 2016, and since then it has got a tremendous response. We will be coming up with an updated iOS app in couple of weeks. Regional language users contribute to over 75 percent of the total traffic of the app. This is proof that the stand out model indicates the potential of the regional language news in India. The new name is effective immediately and will be implemented across the company products.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only Jivi Mobile Launches Cheapest 4g Volte Smart Phone in India at Effective Price of INR 699 Only Jivi Mobiles, one of the leading feature phone and smartphone brands in India has announced its association with Reliance Jio, one of the fastest growing mobile networks and the largest data network in the world.Jio & Jivi Mobiles have taken a major step in the direction of realizing Prime Minister
- Dyson UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line up in India
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- Loyakk Announces the Worlds First Blockchain Powered Platform for Decentralized Business Networks
- 3rd Edition of Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit to Address Latest Trends in Optical Tech Deployment
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Updated to Reflect Evolving Use of English Language in the Global Workplace
- Increase in Import Duties on Medical Devices to Increase Healthcare Cost for Patients: MTaI
- Udyog Software Launches e-way Bill Application to Help Companies
- Free Online TOEFL® Course Available from Jan 24
- Vakrangee Announces Excellent Q3 FY2017-18 Results
- IndiaOnline.in Launches their Most Exclusive and Unique Education Network Under the Name of India Education Network
- Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017