NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) nurtures a culture of caring and service to others which extends to the communities around the globe. NetApp employees care about doing the right thing in all possible ways—whether it is stewardship of our customers’ data or helping the vulnerable in our communities.
NetApp in India partners with non-profit organizations such as Parikrma foundation, Akshaya Patra, and Habitat for Humanity among others, to raise awareness for and contribute to social and environmental issues such as education, malnutrition, health and sanitation. Today, NetApp India conducted a blitz of these activities targeting these areas of focus. In an effort towards raising school attendance through nutritious meals, NetApp also unveiled a modern food delivery van at Akshaya Patra Kitchen on Kanakpura road.
Also, to raise sanitation and hygiene awareness, NetApp inaugurated a toilet unit that it sponsored at the Varthur College in Bangalore, working with the NGO, Habitat for Humanity. At the heart of how NetApp gives back is a unique Volunteer Time Off (VTO) program, which enables employees to volunteer up to 40 hours per year—with full pay, during regular business hours—to support the non-profit organizations of their choice. “At NetApp, our philosophy and culture is defined by our commitment to delivering the best possible results for the communities we serve,” said Deepak Visweswaraiah, Senior Vice President & Managing Director - NetApp India.
“We believe in creating a positive impact on the environments in which we operate. With NetApp’s Volunteer Time Off (VTO) program and through various grants that we offer, we hope to bring social change that will help alleviate the issues related to sanitation, education and malnutrition.” Giving back remains a meaningful part of the employee experience at NetApp. NetApp is committed to helping change lives—both in the world of data and in communities across the globe.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017