Indian consumers have voted ItzCash, India’s largest Fintech payments company, amongst the most trusted Banking Financial Services Brand. ItzCash ranked among top 30 across the entire BFSI segment pan-India and stand as the category leader in ‘Most Trusted brand in Prepaid Services’, according to ‘The Brand Trust Report, India study 2017’ released by brand analytics firm TRA Research (formerly Trust Research Advisory). This amongst leading BFSI brands like SBI, LIC, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC, HSBC, American Express, Kotak Mahindra Bank and Visa among others.
The report, seventh in the series, uses proprietary 61-Attribute Trust Matrix to rank the brands. The study has been conducted across 16 Indian cities on 2,505 consumers aged between 21 and 50 years belonging to SEC A and B with a minimum annual income of Rs 2.4 lakh.
The study showcases that ItzCash provides innovative digital products to its customers and has a trust factor associated with it. Spread across 3000+ cities through its robust franchise network, ItzCash is the only FinTech payments platform serving across both online and offline channels and is known as ‘PhyGital’ cash of the country (Physical reach+ Digital capabilities).
Naveen Surya - Managing Director, ItzCash and Chairman, Payment Council of India said, ‘Trust and Consistency have always been at the very core to our foundation and philosophy. This is the second time we were voted amongst Most Trusted BFSI Brand in TRA’s Brand Trust Report. It clearly reflects our commitment towards providing safe, secure and trusted partner for digital payments for a digital India.”
Bhavik Vasa - Chief Growth Officer, ItzCash, said, ’Our brand ethos and brand differentiation of trust enables us to build a strong connect with the customers. This recognition is true testimony of the way our customers are interacting and obtain value from the brand across various channels."
Pioneering the PhyGital space since a decade, the company has an Omni channel presence with different verticals such as digital payments, remittances and corporate business solution.
ItzCash Card Ltd., India’s leading Digital Payments fintech and part of the Essel Group, was established in 2006. A pioneer in the prepaid payments in India, ItzCash initiated the concept of ‘digital cash’ to the Indian consumer and various business entities, heralding the beginning towards enabling a cashless transacting society. ItzCash continues to build on its innovation augmenting its product portfolio offering wide choice of payments and money transfer service having issued 110 million accounts till date. It constantly invests in upgrading technology towards creating world‐class omni-channel payments platforms for the emerging India. ItzCash has presence across consumer segments serving 35 million consumers annually and over 75,000 franchisees branded as “ItzCash World” in 3000+ cities and towns. ItzCash is backed by marquee investors Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture and Intel Capital.
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017