NxtGen today announced that it has enhanced its hybrid cloud capabilities with a new disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) offering powered by Zerto’s award-winning hypervisor-based solution, Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR). As a member of the Zerto Alliance Partner program, NxtGen is able to provide unparalleled, real-time cloud DR services, enabling businesses of all sizes to cost-effectively protect production applications both on premise and in the cloud. “NxtGen’s ‘Infinite Datacenter’ vision promises enterprises high-performance, highly-available and infinite IT Infrastructure resources on-demand. Zerto fulfills the critical requirements of fulfilling this vision by delivering high-availability and democratizes disaster recovery (DR). DR is not a large enterprise initiative alone, every business is now enabled by IT and DR is relevant to all enterprises,” said A S Rajgopal, CEO and Founder, NxtGen providing insight into their partnership with Zerto. “We are bringing globally successful technology solution from Zerto, to enable our customers recover from disasters in matter of minutes.” “NxtGen continues to demonstrate its customer commitment by delivering user-friendly, storage-agnostic, and cost efficient disaster recovery by joining Zerto’s acclaimed channel partner program. The growing diversity and vibrance of Zerto’s partner ecosystem confirms that service providers are eager to offer new or adjunct services that seamlessly align with their cloud environments, while meeting the rigorous standards customers expect.” The Cloud DR offering that NxtGen will deliver is based on Zerto’s award winning solution, Zerto Virtual Replication. Companies may choose disaster recovery as a Service (DRaaS), protecting on-premise applications to the cloud, and/or in-cloud DR, protecting applications deployed in the cloud and replicated to a secondary cloud datacenter. NxtGen also contributes capacity from its 9 datacenters located in India and its cloud infrastructure hosted in Singapore, to the Cloud DR ecosystem, which provides enterprises with a wide range of choice to a high performance alternate cloud infrastructure within India & Singapore. A recent benchmark report comparing NxtGen with global public cloud providers ranks NxtGen Enterprise Cloud ServicesTM number one in price performance value due to the combination of lowest overall cost and high performance. NxtGen supports enterprises’ digital business initiatives through Integrated Hybrid Infrastructure with frictionless sharing and flow of data among applications, people, processes, things and platforms. NxtGen delivers through its Infinite DatacenterTM a seemingly unlimited integrated hybrid infrastructure for Enterprise Application Services.
About NxtGen NxtGen enables it’s customers build digital business without investing and managing complex IT infrastructure, by leveraging hyper-converged infrastructure. NxtGen, headquartered in Singapore, is an emerging leader providing fully managed cloud and datacenter services across India and Singapore. In it’s unique approach, NxtGen’s deploys and offers IT infrastructure services from both or a combination of On-premise resources and NxtGen’s own facilities – Infinite DatacenterTM, enabling it’s customers adopt a hybrid computing model.NxtGen was Gartner’s cool vendor in 2014, “NxtGen is unique because it has a vision that is more realistic in the way the market is like to shape up in the midterm to long term” Gartner.
Explore Tata Motors Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo The Motor Show 2018 Explore Tata Motors’ Smart Mobility for Smart Cities at Autoexpo - The Motor Show 2018 Come February, Tata Motors is all geared up for the ‘14th Auto Expo — The Motor Show 2018’ with a fresh new appearance. The company will be demonstrating its capabilities and mobility solutions as the most powerful Indian OEM shaping India’s future of mobility. Visitors of the Auto Expo at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida will explore a world of ‘Smart Mobility, Smart Cities’ at the Tata Motors’ pavilion at Hall
- Amidst Increasing Pollution, Inverters and UPSs are Answer to Power Backup Woes
- Apex Heart Institute becomes the First and the Only Institute in the World, Outside USA, to Use a Vascular Robotic Technology to Perform a Coronary Angioplast
- Tata Motors Delights its Customers in 2018 with Industry First
- Kor Energy Bags Delhi Green Future Leadership Award 2017
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- The Thin and Light Lenovo Ideapad 720s Shines at Digit Zero Awards
- myG Launches South India's Largest Digital Showroom
- Oriano Solar completes 40 MWac solar power plant for First Solar in India
- Videojet Launches New, Faster 3640 CO2 Laser Marking System to Meet Manufacturers' Speed Demands
- Zinnov Zones 2017 Report Infogain in Leadership Zone for Consumer Software & Execution Zone for Enterprise Software !
- Fotoclickers Introduces World-Class On-Demand Photography App for iOS & Android
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017